[ECS2] Group C

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castellans and Malta will play on Saturday at 2030 BST.

I will raise again the issue that it will be impossible for us, and I'm sure many teams, to propose 6 doable times if a team isn't as forthcoming with organising as Malta was, leaving us either with having to propose a time we can't do or letting our opponent pick the time as they please. I'm aware it's to counter lax scheduling but it seems to rely heavily on good will between teams. Thanks Kragen for being easy to deal with.

Please prepare to do map picking tonight at 19:30 BST. Please use this thread to make your selections. Please refer to the below map list before starting. Please note the factions have now been added in the fixture post.

• Closed
    • Fort of Honour
    • Verloren
    • San'di'boush

• Mixed
    • Castellum
    • Mountain Fortress
    • Naval Outpost

• Open
    • Desolation Valley
    • Field By The River
    • Silk Road

Team A (which refers to the team on the left of the fixture bracket) has until 19:30 BST to veto their first map. Then process is as below:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Team A makes first veto by 19:30 BST
[*]Team B has 5 minutes to make their veto.
[*]Team A has 5 minutes to make their 2nd veto.
[*]Team B has 5 minutes to make their 2nd veto.
[*]Team A has 5 minutes to pick their map.
[*]Team B has 5 minutes to pick their map.
[/list]

Should a team fail to make a veto in time, it will be treated as though they chose not to make one. Should a team fail to pick their map in time, their map choice will be randomly selected.

Teams can choose to do it earlier than the given time or via steam/skype should they choose. Please remember that the only way you can guarantee admins will know you are correct in the case of an argument, is by using the forum.

Both confirmed will update the thread ASAP. GL HF

Castellans vs Knights of Malta: Castellum - Mountain Fortress
Bans: San'di'boush, Field by the River, Verloren, Silk Road

Irish Rebels vs Defenders of Faith: Verloren - Field by the River
Bans: Mountain Fortress, Fort of Honour, Desolation Valley, San'di'boush

Malta :cool:
IR
icon_herz_02.gif

DoF  :party:
Castelan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.