[ECS2] Group A

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both confirmed. GL HF

Freelancers vs Heroes of Agincourt: Naval Outpost - San'di'boush
Bans: Mountain Fortress, Field by the River, Fort of Honour, Silk Road

Polish Eagles vs Alliance of Destruction: Mountain Fortress - Field by the River
Bans: Desolation Valley, Castellum, Naval Outpost, Fort of Honour

16-0 to FreeLancers!

Volcoms Stream to support.
Thanks for game and enjoy your tourney. We had a laugh, I don't think they enjoyed it as much due to the salt coming our way :sad:(

ZWyfWK2.png
Freelancers
-​
Heroes of Agincourt
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
9ddd947360.jpg
eda2c52e01.jpg
7e05fadb7b.jpg
8f24401ea7.jpg
5FdfCDe.png

cdae8c67c9.jpg

Dinky1385538

^ Needs to be added to Agincourt - Group A

The match was played on DE 2

There are so many teams in european scene i would like to see instead of Agincourt in tournament, including mine.  :facepalm:

Don't cry my friend. It's a shame you didn't get past the qualifiers. No need to worry, you will always have my support and love. <3

E: I'd like to see Sith beat FreeLancers too, since they are giving me stick for it. Put your money where your mouth is and have a scrim with them. Show me why you should be in our place instead :smile:

Still. No reason to give a team hate if you know too well you couldn't do much more than what we did. I know where you are coming from, if Freelancers stay in such form they could possibly win this ECS. Best of luck to them.

ZombieJR said:
Still. No reason to give a team hate if you know too well you couldn't do much more than what we did. I know where you are coming from, if Freelancers stay in such form they could possibly win this ECS. Best of luck to them.
I think Varangian is defending you, suggesting similarly that Freelancers are going to be a challenge for anyone and that there aren't 16 teams who could currently do so.

Bauglir is right.It was only Purin who was arguing with you not the whole team during the match.No offence but the reason of it was you guys could have used team chat instead of global chat for trash talk.Anyways i don't think we have a problem between us, good luck in the rest of the tourney my friend :smile:

They were 2nd in the last WNL. Whether that was because of a lacking tournament format or luck is completely irrelevant, regardless of the answer. They were 2nd, so they deserved an invitation to the ECS.

Nice try Agincourt and gl Freelancers for the rest of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom