[ECS2] Sponsors & Prizes

Users who are viewing this thread

Ceasar said:
Just noticed that we got Razer as a sponsor! Sick! Love it!
Hahahaha, have you watched any streams recently? When you saw that Razer commercial, you must've been... Weird twitch ads.. Why does my adblock not work?
This is why I love you Ceasar hahaha

Viktor said:
Ceasar how slow are you? ;-;

Viktor.. no Viktor... What ur doing here anyways?
Le Roux said:
Ceasar said:
Hahahaha, have you watched any streams recently? When you saw that Razer commercial, you must've been... Weird twitch ads.. Why does my adblock not work?
This is why I love you Ceasar hahaha
I didn't really pay attention to it! jeez... And no, i wasn't drunk. i just... well..... fu.. leave it be...
trot888 said:
Ceasar said:

XD come on Ceaser, it was all over Facebook and it's on every stream :3 I'm guessing you didn't see both.
Well, i don't really pay attention to facebook either! I'm just scrolling through facebook without actually reading it... xDDD
OurGloriousLeader said:
Not to mention the giant Razer logos on the ground in the streams..

Stfu or Archersar tonight..

It's never too late to appreciate Razer's sponsorship, it's like If Adidas was sponsoring a Football Division E League, just simply awesome and so encouraging for the future.

Still Markemods's support to the scene must not be forgotten, as they're doing it for quite a long time already. I'm even considering taking a german server to them for the WDT. Them or GameServers for the help they provided aswell.

Really great to see so many sponsors anyways, let's hope it will continue this way.

JavManDan endorses and encourages tender loving care towards these sponsors! Please give these recognition otherwise we might not be seeing them sponsor future tournaments.  :sad:

SO DO IT! GIVE THE THREAD TLC! NOW!

Thank you.

Also I will make some level of effort to accompany that same winner around Chessington World of Adventures, at some point, within the next decade, diary permitting. This is an optional extra and I do not agree to cover any costs of the winner including but not limited to the entrance ticket, travel and drinks and snacks.

Captain Lust said:
Also I will make some level of effort to accompany that same winner around Chessington World of Adventures, at some point, within the next decade, diary permitting. This is an optional extra and I do not agree to cover any costs of the winner including but not limited to the entrance ticket, travel and drinks and snacks.

Will that prize consist of you holding my hand on the rides?

trot888 said:
Captain Lust said:

This depends on the quality of your hand(s).

Captain Lust said:
trot888 said:
Captain Lust said:

This depends on the quality of your hand(s).

I'll sanitize them everyday, just so we can.

Hey guys,

I received my wonderful prize from Razer today.

AqIsHWfh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom