cRPG mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Illuminum

Recruit
When trying to join a server in the crpg mod I get kicked instantly. A message in the bottom left appears saying "banned from server". Can anyone help with this?

Going to go out on a limb here and say you got banned.

Maybe your brother/father/sister/cousin/friend/goldfish was on your account when you were banned?

I forgot to mention that its my first time playing the mod and native multiplayer works fine, thanks for the reply.

Not that I play multiplayer, but aren't you automatically kicked if your ping is too high? Or something like that?
New post, I was going to mention what he said too.

Sorry I know this should go on the crpg forums but the register function is disabled at the moment and I dont have an account on there. Yeah my copy is legitimate. Dont think my ping was high but I'll try again now.

If you have an account on c-rpg.net, which I'm assuming you do or else you wouldn't be able to play the mod anyway, you can click on the forum banner tab whilst logged into your account, it will take you to forum.melee.org
ec070cf6f5d1a197dd504b03d12b7b93.png

I cant see images right now, so I may be asking something that you have already done, but can you add your games to your taleworlds account? Then we can see if it is legit or not. + it looks fancy =p

I dont have an account on crpg, I'm trying to join a server to find out my password (its one of the steps of making an account). How do I add my games to taleworlds? Thanks for all the help.

You can add games to your profile by clicking on the profile tab at the top of the page and clicking on the Game ownership link. From there you can add the Mount and blade games you own via serial key.

As for the issue with being kicked as soon as you join a crpg server, I'm at a loss. If you want I can link this page to the helpful chaps over at crpg and see if they have a solution.

Just looked at the post you made on the forums, thanks a lot for that. To answer Cassia's question, yes I am using the launcher and I am using the official crpg servers.

When you select Mount & Blade: Warband on steam, you should be able to see something on the right which looks similar to this:

12c283a0f8.png

Then you press CD Key and it comes up with your key.

Back
Top Bottom