Partisan and sailor units need more troops in Commander Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

I love the Commander Battles in the Napoleonic Wars DLC and I think it is a really underrated game mode.

One of the most interesting units is the Partisans, along with the Sailors, because they start with a random weapon and because of this makes them somewhat useless against the musket/bayonet line infantry of the other units. If these units were given at least 10 or so more men it would make them more viable and add an interesting twist as you attempt to swarm your enemy with useless Russian town folk and inept pirates.

I just want to be able to mindlessly throw partisans at my enemy, is that too much to ask?

Much thanks.

You can have an admin change the number of bots per squad but that will increase it for everyone.

Can also have 2 or 3 people on enemy team versus only you, so you get the reinforcements.

Froi said:
You can have an admin change the number of bots per squad but that will increase it for everyone.

Can also have 2 or 3 people on enemy team versus only you, so you get the reinforcements.

Is the admin able to change the amount of a specific unit? or simply the base number that scales for each unit?

that number is only decided by TroopScaleFactor in Scripts of mp server.

like this
Code:
 # RUSSIA
      (troop_set_slot,"trp_russian_partizan_ai", slot_troop_scale_factor, 150),
      (troop_set_slot,"trp_russian_opol_ai", slot_troop_scale_factor, 125),
      (troop_set_slot,"trp_russian_infantry_ai", slot_troop_scale_factor, 100),
this server has 1.5x partizan for regular line infantry.and its doesn matter if player has different scale factor in his own scripts file.everyone on the server get the same scale of troops by the server.

That's interesting Beard.  I assumed there was something like that but I never looked for myself.  I should put that on my server when I force my regiment to do CB with me lol.

BlackBeard233 said:
that number is only decided by TroopScaleFactor in Scripts of mp server.

like this
Code:
 # RUSSIA
      (troop_set_slot,"trp_russian_partizan_ai", slot_troop_scale_factor, 150),
      (troop_set_slot,"trp_russian_opol_ai", slot_troop_scale_factor, 125),
      (troop_set_slot,"trp_russian_infantry_ai", slot_troop_scale_factor, 100),
this server has 1.5x partizan for regular line infantry.and its doesn matter if player has different scale factor in his own scripts file.everyone on the server get the same scale of troops by the server.

Thanks you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for, it's greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom