Perisno Bugfix Download (0.744)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zephilinox

Knight
You can download Bugfix 4 for Perisno 0.74 here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/elxl93 (0.744)

This includes Bugfix 3, simply extract this in to your Perisno module. It is save game compatible. (View the MelsPerisno thread for her patch of 0.744)

Scout Fix (again)
Culture Fix (again)
Deathcam Updated to v1.4 (numpad rotation, flip y-rotation)

Initial scout fix
Initial culture fix
Tavern slave-selling fix
Simple trigger adjustments to lessen lag
Cheat: Unloot village
Cheaper village improvements
Bread, Fruit, & Butter can now become rotten

Zephilinox said:
You can download Bugfix 4 for Perisno 0.74 here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/32djp1 (0.744)

This includes Bugfix 3, simply extract this in to your Perisno module. It is save game compatible. (Unlikely to work with MelsPerisno, but you can try skipping the patch of troops.txt and see how you do)

Scout Fix (again)
Culture Fix (again)
Deathcam Updated to v1.4 (numpad rotation, flip y-rotation)

Initial scout fix
Initial culture fix
Tavern slave-selling fix
Simple trigger adjustments to lessen lag
Cheat: Unloot village
Cheaper village improvements
Bread, Fruit, & Butter can now become rotten

Here is the full download for MelsPerisno v.744:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j8e4y96w9iz0ue/MelsPerisno%20v.744.7z?dl=0

With the changes to how cultures work and the culture button working, how do we get Perisno units? Can't change my culture to Perisno and now none of my towns offer Perisno units. :/

DeathByRabbit said:
With the changes to how cultures work and the culture button working, how do we get Perisno units? Can't change my culture to Perisno and now none of my towns offer Perisno units. :/

I don't know how you will get Perisno noble units right now -- it's a bug that wants fixing.  I know MelsPerisno v.744 allows recruits of most kingdoms to sidegrade to Perisno Recruits when promoted instead of going to tier 2, but I doubt that will be a part of Perisno proper.

Yeah the noble units are my main concern atm as I decided to use your "hotfix" to allow normal recruits.

Hopefully it gets put into play very soon as the noble units help out a great deal.

There should be an option to change to perisno culture. You need a companion minister, then talk to chancellor, culture, and it should be near the bottom above "no culture"

If not I'll take another look... but it should be.

Zephilinox said:
There should be an option to change to perisno culture. You need a companion minister, then talk to chancellor, culture, and it should be near the bottom above "no culture"

3MvAzuS.png

Dohosan is my minister. My chancellor gives the option to change but this is what I have. The options at the top are Tolranian and Reich.

Edit: The Chamberlain also does not offer Perisno culture.

DeathByRabbit said:
Zephilinox said:

3MvAzuS.png

Dohosan is my minister. My chancellor gives the option to change but this is what I have. The options at the top are Tolranian and Reich.

Hmm yes thats because in diplomacy there needed to be something tying you to the culture and failing that it wasn't offered.  They wanted a lord from that kingdom now serving you, or you started there, or you defected from it, to be eligable.  I think that's adjusted for .75 to add Perisno regardless.

gsanders said:
DeathByRabbit said:
Zephilinox said:

3MvAzuS.png

Hmm yes thats because in diplomacy there needed to be something tying you to the culture and failing that it wasn't offered.  They wanted a lord from that kingdom now serving you, or you started there, or you defected from it, to be eligable.  I think that's adjusted for .75 to add Perisno regardless.

I thought I added it in 0.744 though .

There shouldn't be an option for culture in the chamberlain. I disabled it.

Edit: It's definitely in the code, so either the new dialog options aren't save-game compatible, or MelsPerisno (you're using it, right?) for 0.744 didn't include it all.

DeathByRabbit said:
Yep using Mels.

That's unfortunate.  :cry:

Sorry  :sad:

I could give you MelsPerisno v.75 which almost certainly has it, if you want it.  But it's likely to change before Perisno 0.75 is released, and then we'd be out of sync again    :roll:

Maybe it's better to just play Perisno at this point.  There really aren't many differences any more, are there? 

MelanieWard said:
DeathByRabbit said:
Yep using Mels.

Sorry  :sad:

I could give you MelsPerisno v.75 which almost certainly has it, if you want it.  But it's likely to change before Perisno 0.75 is released, and then we'd be out of sync again    :roll:

Maybe it's better to just play Perisno at this point.  There really aren't many differences any more, are there?

It's OK. I actually think that because I have a back up of the older version, and they are both save game compatible, I can load my game in that version and recruit nobles then load it back up in the updated version.

Odd process but it'll do for my purposes of continuing my videos.

Pind said:
Fyi this patch breaks quite a bit of text like money display, victory notification and "wounded"

I'm sorry to hear that, could you try using these two .txt files (should be compatible with MelsPerisno) and overwrite them? I don't think it would cause an issue, but it's the only thing I can think of. https://www.sendspace.com/file/zay8uj

0.75 won't be much longer I don't think, I've got the flu so I haven't been able to make any progress with it this weekend unfortunately.

DeathByRabbit said:
Yep using Mels.

Mel was nice enough to provide the source for her 0.744, and I can confirm it is missing the option for perisno culture, as well as not disabling the broken chamberlain culture. If you aren't worried about flavour text that Mel modified when attacking certain parties you can simply use the dialog.txt file from my 0.744 and overwrite it with Mels. It's no big deal though :]

That sounds like an easy fix. I'll look for your upload when I get off work in the morning. Thanks Zeph, and Mel of course.

DeathByRabbit said:
That sounds like an easy fix. I'll look for your upload when I get off work in the morning. Thanks Zeph, and Mel of course.

Just curious, but are you also having issues with text and strings?

Zephilinox said:
DeathByRabbit said:

None that I've noticed thus far. Occasionally if a fire or pandemic breaks out in my village sometimes it will call it something weird like %enemy or a vassal name; but the last time the event occurred it called out the village correctly and that's the first time the event happened after I updated. If anything I would say it actually resolved the issues as far as text and strings go.

But keep in mind that I've been busy with finals since the patch and haven't had much play time.

DeathByRabbit said:
Zephilinox said:
DeathByRabbit said:

None that I've noticed thus far. Occasionally if a fire or pandemic breaks out in my village sometimes it will call it something weird like %enemy or a vassal name; but the last time the event occurred it called out the village correctly and that's the first time the event happened after I updated. If anything I would say it actually resolved the issues as far as text and strings go.

But keep in mind that I've been busy with finals since the patch and haven't had much play time.

I see, thanks, strange it isn't affecting everyone.

Back
Top Bottom