Any news on the FSE Forums being down?

Users who are viewing this thread

As far as I've heard, though, nothing will be lost. Their announcement on Steam: Link

FSE Forum Downtime
April 21 - [IE]DanyEle

Unfortunately, as many of you may have already noticed, both the FSE forum and website are currently down.
The reason for this downtime is a DDOS attack that has been conducted against our server located in Germany.
Upon beginning of the attack, the server has been promptly disconnected by our hoster, in order to prevent further servers from being affected and us, the FSE team, currently have no means to restart it nor reestablish the regular functioning of our forums due to temporary unavailability of the only team member who possesses the server login data.
There have been made attempts to retrieve this data through other email addresses or browser-saved passwords, but so far all our attempts have failed.
Consequently, the regular functioning of our forums and website should coincide with the return of our previously citated team member, which should occur in roughly 4-5 days.
Until then, we do hope you understand the current situation and stick with us once more. We are certainly not going to neglect this event and if this DDOS attack will be confirmed by adequate proof, legal actions are going to be undertaken, in order to find the culprit behind such criminal acts.

The FSE Team

ICEArmy said:
Thundersnow, you still alive man?
thundersnow.png

Yeah bud!  Been running my 00th Regiment and 200 man Friday NW Event now for 3 years, and working feverously on my upcoming Webcomic!!!  :party: :party: :party:

Send me a message with your Teamspeak, I'll drop by sometime.

Back
Top Bottom