Looking for a Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity[LGN46]

Hello all! My name is Infinity (real name is Brenn), I'm from Belgium and i'm pritty much always active. (Steam name is Infinity.)
I'm searching for a good clan that I can join.
I'm 14 years old (15 in September) and i'm mostly shy when I first meet you.
I prefer the class archery, I've got 1759 hours (1200 archery 500 inf. and the rest cav.)
My steam name is Infinity (real name is Brenn), I'm from Belgium and i'm pritty much always active.

If I can join someone message me through steam or reply down here! :smile:

Thank you for your attention.

My name is Froi and i am 6 years old but turning 7 in 4 months, 13 days, 2 hours and 12 minutes!  I'm looking for a clan I can join.  I've been in many clans but I tend to get kicked out or leave!  My latest clan was BoV, but I sabotaged their TS!

KappaKappaKappa

Froi said:
My name is Froi and i am 6 years old but turning 7 in 4 months, 13 days, 2 hours and 12 minutes!  I'm looking for a clan I can join.  I've been in many clans but I tend to get kicked out or leave!  My latest clan was BoV, but I sabotaged their TS!

KappaKappaKappa

Accepted app!

Froi said:

KappaKappaKappa

I think he is trying to bully Infinity. You should be careful with him John.

You tend to have to apply to a clan unless you are invited, so I'd suggest going to the forums of clans and filling out their application forms, maybe you could try one like IG or Legend or Fearless to name a few.

Gibby speaks the truth.. Many clans have different objectives.

Know what you're looking for before you join a clan, else you end up leaving them shortly after. And if that keeps happening you're not gonna be accepted in other clans anymore.

Source: Warband players whom had to start their own clan to belong somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom