The Creation of an HCRP Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramaraunt

I want one, but I don't have the resources to start one. Reality HCRP was almost what I wanted, but it failed. I miss Nexus. Maybe a Nexus reboot?

Nexus will not come back, ever.

Atleast, it wont be hosted by S0mebody,
Woulnd't give a **** if someone used the name.

Scorpia said:
The HCRP server that got absolutely no where in life? And if he did mean that, surely he should say "Nexus HCRP" instead of just "Nexus."

HCRP server was a big mess, waste of time and resources really.

Falconer said:
Scorpia said:
The HCRP server that got absolutely no where in life? And if he did mean that, surely he should say "Nexus HCRP" instead of just "Nexus."
Don't know where you were but it was quite popular.

Was, until the one running HCRP went mad and banned the entire server, it never recovered.

Zero you really need transparency on that avatar. Then it would be decent. And center that signature.

The HCRP server wasn't populated by actual RPers, it had groups of people who either role played way too hard and it make it unrealistic, or were pathetic at role play. Just like all HCRP servers, they were/are overrated.

Scorpia said:
Zero you really need transparency on that avatar. Then it would be decent. And center that signature.

Can't be arsed to change my avatar atm.

Scorpia said:
The HCRP server wasn't populated by actual RPers, it had groups of people who either role played way too hard and it make it unrealistic, or were pathetic at role play. Just like all HCRP servers, they were/are overrated.

This.

ZeroFighterR said:

I literally almost died.

ZeroFighterR said:
Was, until the one running HCRP went mad and banned the entire server, it never recovered.

We did get to around 100 players, but modern HCRP servers really can't sustain more than 20 people unless they all have the same mindset.

Operatic Ocelot said:
ZeroFighterR said:

I literally almost died.

ZeroFighterR said:

We did get to around 100 players, but modern HCRP servers really can't sustain more than 20 people unless they all have the same mindset.

Havn't seen you in a year or so 0_o

chunky_monkeh said:
Operatic Ocelot said:
ZeroFighterR said:

I literally almost died.

ZeroFighterR said:

Operatic Ocelot said:
I literally almost died.

No, not really, but I wasn't doing too well with my health and my computer was damaged in transit, then I became too overwhelmed with schoolwork to even log onto my computer.

I've actually played on Oasis a considerable amount over the past month and enjoyed it.

Operatic Ocelot said:
ZeroFighterR said:

I literally almost died.

ZeroFighterR said:

Long time no see, hope you are well!

Anyone else noticed that all Scorpia does is regurgitate other people's views?
Splintert's

Operatic Ocelot said:
chunky_monkeh said:
Operatic Ocelot said:
ZeroFighterR said:

I literally almost died.

ZeroFighterR said:

Operatic Ocelot said:
I literally almost died.

No, not really, but I wasn't doing too well with my health and my computer was damaged in transit, then I became too overwhelmed with schoolwork to even log onto my computer.

I've actually played on Oasis a considerable amount over the past month and enjoyed it.

Thank you, hope to see you around again.

Elbmow said:
Operatic Ocelot said:
ZeroFighterR said:

I literally almost died.

ZeroFighterR said:

Long time no see, hope you are well!

Anyone else noticed that all Scorpia does is regurgitate other people's views?
Splintert's
Considering me and Splintert don't have the best relationship, I find that unrealistic.

In United we managed a decent HCRP, but then again we only had about 10-20 people who all agreed on something. It would of been a real challenge finding 100 or so players with the want to role play on such a server.

No need to further derail this thread with more stupid EU Nexus drama.

Reality HCRP was doing very well for itself until of my fellow certain staff members who were too immature to accept a RP ending that did not suit them. Their pride caused the server to implode upon itself.

Anway, I have information of a new RP server that will be coming out very soon, don't hesitate to hit me up on Steam to inquire about it.
And no, it's not going to be the little secluded island of RP without oppositions the ex Reality staff and their friends will try to get together where anybody that could challenge their dominion over the server politics simply won't get the password to it...lol

Back
Top Bottom