5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
hrwhf.png

SUGGESTIONS  &  QUESTIONS

Feel free to post your suggestions, ideas and questions regarding the European Championship Series here!

I guess WNL4 Top 12 could give you an idea, but I doubt it'll be 100% it

*cough* Agincourt *cough*

About the rules:

ECS Rules Article 5 said:
A flag cannot spawn in the same place two rounds in a row.

Will this be enforced through a mod?

ECS Rules Article 6 Paragraph 2 said:
Team A have time until Tuesday, 18.00 GMT to offer three or more days. One day has to be either Saturday or Sunday. They have to pick two times for each day from the preset times (17.00 GMT, 18.30 GMT, 20.00 GMT). However, they can offer times if they wish to do so.

Shouldn't 18.30 GMT be 19:00 GMT? That is the standard match time for all European clans.

ECS Rules Article 7 Paragraph 2 said:
(2) Both teams have 2 vetoes to ban out a map from the complete map pool. Team A vetoes the first map, Team B a second map, Team A a third map and, finally, Team B a fourth map. Then Team B picks the first map and then Team A picks the second map.

I do not know how big the map pool is, but could you please not allow teams to ban two maps from the same map pool? A team shouldn't ban, for example, open maps because they don't know how to handle them or they know they would lose on them. This is a competition to show all-around skill, after all.

ECS Rules Articles 8-10 said:
Roster Rules

Do they cover qualifier teams as well? (Example. A player plays for a qualifier team that does not qualify. Is he allowed to transfer to a team that qualified?)

ECS Rules Article 18 said:
(1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster.
(2) Players must wear the team tag during official matches.

Punishment?

Dasvi2018 said:
ECS Rules Article 7 Paragraph 2 said:
(2) Both teams have 2 vetoes to ban out a map from the complete map pool. Team A vetoes the first map, Team B a second map, Team A a third map and, finally, Team B a fourth map. Then Team B picks the first map and then Team A picks the second map.

I do not know how big the map pool is, but could you please not allow teams to ban two maps from the same map pool? A team shouldn't ban, for example, open maps because they don't know how to handle them or they know they would lose on them. This is a competition to show all-around skill, after all.

We had 5 maps per category in the NC. I guess it'll be about the same amount here so there will be still enough for Team B to choose from even if Team A vetoes 2 match of the same category.

However there is nowhere stated that there cannot be both maps from the same category. So right now it'd be possible to have Ruins and Field by the River being played in one match (assuming they are in the map pool). Unless that's what is intended I'd propose to change it so that only either Open/Closed or Mixed/Mixed is possible. Maybe even Open/Mixed & Closed/Mixed.

Btw, it would also make sense to add which Team plays which side on each spawn.

For example:

Spawn 1:    Team A vs Team B
Spawn 2:    Team B vs Team A

Spawn 3:    Team A vs Team B
Spawn 4:    Team B vs Team A

It'd be just for clarification as right now some could argue that Team A will start as the second team on Spawn 3.

i.e.:

Spawn 3:    Team B vs Team A
Spawn 4:    Team A vs Team B

@Dasvi:

Flags
Yes it will be enforced through a mod.

Scheduling
Agreed regarding time. We will change that.

Map Picking
It will not be possible for 1 team to entirely ban out a map type.

Roster Rules
Yes they do.

Rules Article 18
I shout at them until they change it then they cry. It won't receive a straight up ban but if it's symptomatic of a poor attitude player/team then we may look at punishing it more heavily.

@Varsung

If both teams want to fight on 2 of the same category maps then we will not stop them.

Killfacer said:
@Dasvi:

Flags
Yes it will be enforced through a mod.

Scheduling
Agreed regarding time. We will change that.

Map Picking
It will not be possible for 1 team to entirely ban out a map type.

Roster Rules
Yes they do.

Rules Article 18
I shout at them until they change it then they cry. It won't receive a straight up ban but if it's symptomatic of a poor attitude player/team then we may look at punishing it more heavily.

@Varsung

If both teams want to fight on 2 of the same category maps then we will not stop them.

Thanks for the quick response

ETA for the mod?

Back
Top Bottom