Moving Cities On Thorgrims

Users who are viewing this thread

Turko__

Recruit
Hello people,as you see in the topic I have a problem about moving cities to somewhere else on Thorgrims.Well actually I know how to select and move,by choosing the ''castle'' icon just under the screen but the problem is little bit weird.

Well as I said I know how to choose and drag and I can easily do that,but it ''doesn't work'' for some cities also castles/villages.I want to move all of cities to wherever I want but it seems not possible for me.For example I click on Tulga and I can move it easily,but I cant do it with city Praven when I click on it,it doesn't even turn red.

What is that a bug or something ? I wait for your help guys.. thanks.

I have the same problem. I use Thorgim's for editing terrain, then load the map in Cartographer (should be under Unofficial Editing Tools) to move Parties around (like castles, villages, etc).

For Thorgrim's, IIRC, change temporarily any Warband-only icons to some vanilla M&B equivalents (like village_c to village_a or some such).
But, yeah, rather use Cartographer for moving at least.

You could press z anywhere on the map in Thorgrims to receive the co-ords, then just input them in your party modules file. Possibly not as accurate though.

produno said:
You could press z anywhere on the map in Thorgrims to receive the co-ords, then just input them in your party modules file. Possibly not as accurate though.

Somehow, not even this works on my Thorgim's. Cartographer can do coordinates too, though.

Back
Top Bottom