Any Spanish or French Clans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

Firstly, i'm possibly the best player in this game,
and Secondly, i'm trying to find a clan so I can have some competetive play,
and Thirdly, i'm a really great guy,
and Fourthly, I can sort of speak Spanish and am wanting to get better,
and Fifthly, I am trying to learn French,

So hence, thus and therefore, I was wondering if there are any Spanish or French native clans out there who would like to undertake a special journey of love, learning, and life with me? (and recruit me)

Corsair831 said:
Hello,

So hence, thus and therefore, I was wondering if there are any Spanish or French native clans out there who would like to undertake a special journey of love, learning, and life with me? (and recruit me)
Arrogance is the worst trait you could advertise when trying to join a clan.

XeleonPrime said:
Corsair831 said:
Hello,

Arrogance is the worst trait you could advertise when trying to join a clan.

What about pedophilia?

I really doubt there is any native Spanish clan (wait for Gala to enlighten you further) and the 'most french' clan should be Legend, I think they speak a lot of French & (not quite, but cute) English in matches :iamamoron:

Corsair831 said:
Hello,

Firstly, i'm possibly not the best player in this game,

Hmm, so there are no Spanish clans, that sucks, but does anyone know if there are any French clans which would be recruiting?

I'm amazingly good at this game, so that's not a problem, and my personality is 10/10; I literally just need to find some clans that speak French and are actually recruiting.

Corsair831 said:
Hmm, so there are no Spanish clans, that sucks, but does anyone know if there are any French clans which would be recruiting?

I'm amazingly good at this game, so that's not a problem, and my personality is 10/10; I literally just need to find some clans that speak French and are actually recruiting.
Isn't FraG a french clan?

Corsair831 said:
Ceasar said:
Corsair831 said:
I'm amazingly good at this game, so that's not a problem, and my personality is 10/10

I kindly ask you not to speak like me.

Hmmm, going to be hard; where are you from, what accent do you have?
You could join my new clan, it's called Turambar, the tag is Turambar_. It's an italian clan, but italian is like spanish and french combined.

Arch3r said:
Corsair831 said:
Ceasar said:
Corsair831 said:
I'm amazingly good at this game, so that's not a problem, and my personality is 10/10

I kindly ask you not to speak like me.

Hmmm, going to be hard; where are you from, what accent do you have?
You could join my new clan, it's called Turambar, the tag is Turambar_. It's an italian clan, but italian is like spanish and french combined.

hm... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom