Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Users who are viewing this thread

HTML:
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">Hello all Mount & Blade players, curious individuals and accidental Mount & Blade blog readers! We hope you are having a wonderful 2015, so far and that you enjoyed our previous blog by Finn Seliger, covering the music of Bannerlord.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">This time, the blog comes right from us and we're going to be touching on an interesting new feature for the single player, something we know a lot of you want to hear about.</p></br> Read more at: <a href="http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12">http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12</a>

Johan_Stormcloak said:
Don't forget that they will be at Gamescom in August. I don't know what will be shown, but hopefully some new screenshots, or maybe a small video.
(I am also dying to see what the map will look like)

If they are really at Gamescom, we will see something new for sure. Would be kind of nonserious to see them presenting just stuff they showed months ago on the internet. The question is, what will we see? And was it worth it waiting for it half a year? If they came along with 2 ingame screenshots, I'd prefer blogs every 2-3 months  :lol:

I would like to see some greater information on the different factions. Like how do they look like, what kind of buildings do they have, what their specification is (like Blog 7 just in greater detail).

Johan_Stormcloak said:
manowar said:
Its ok to wait alot but when the information is so little and so lackluster and disappointing, for me that is sign that they have taken more than they can handle. As simple as that :smile:
Don't forget that they will be at Gamescom in August. I don't know what will be shown, but hopefully some new screenshots, or maybe a small video.
(I am also dying to see what the map will look like)

Hmm well that's kinda good news.
They better show some gameplay,not fake screenshots/concept art. One would think after 4 years of hard work they must have come up with at least 10 sec. stage demo in some small area.
Ive been thinking, If Taleworlds don't have enough resources why don't do a Kickstarter funding? So much ****ty ideas are backed up by millions. Im shure alot of people will give some gold to Bannerlord so we can actually play it before some of us die of old age.

I think that we will see almost a half hour gameplay video with the mechanics and some story telling about factions. Hopefully they are close to the release and maybe they will announce also the release date and we can play with the game as soon as possible.

Kickstarter is not a bad idea but it's region locked. Indiegogo easier but they have enough founds to make the bannerlord because their games are popular and have enough buyer who can found their projects.

I don't care if need to wait one more year for the release but I hope in august we will given a playable state game. :smile:

Willhelm said:
Every day i check this board, never a new blog. I have a feeling there wont be one until august.
There's usually several months between each blog, so don't expect one until August or maybe even September. Maybe late July if we haven't been naughty.

Expect some kind of news this August from Gamescom. If there's no TaleWorlds blog about Gamescom, then there will probably be some kind of press about it from elsewhere. Hoping for a blog between now and then is setting yourself up for disappointment, IMO. Don't look forward to surprises, look forward to the sure thing, and let surprises take you, well, by surprise.

Actually, ı dont keep my expectations high.I would not be surprised if they're goes Gamescom and just play Warband and say "Look. Our Warband still be playable-played on!"

Well i think something big is around the corner. not release game big, but big. The long silemce between blogs amd all. Btw did they have a booth at previous game conventions...i dont think so, or i cant remember. So the fact that they are going now must mean something juicy :fruity:

Wild Card said:
Well i think something big is around the corner. not release game big, but big. The long silemce between blogs amd all. Btw did they have a booth at previous game conventions...i dont think so, or i cant remember. So the fact that they are going now must mean something juicy :fruity:

there was a turkish game convention 2 months ago where they attended. they didnt show anything of bannerlord though, only gameplay from warband :facepalm:

There has been the biggest pause between the tenth and the eleventh, I believe that that is because the bartering system is finished now they've taken on the challenge of actually finishing all the game mechanics and maybe preparing a gameplay trailer for gamescom... But the guy who writes the blogs even responded that he would write them more often, guess where that got him, nowhere. I don't mind the wait because I want a good game, but just the wait is killing me in between blogs. Give us more blogs, give us something!!...

I doubt they 'just' go to gamescom to show off warband. Not even including travel costs, hotel, the stand on the show etc. Who is going to be interested in a game that has been released years ago with those graphics? Atleast LoL and other Moba games have a following, but I doubt warband atracts that much attention.

They are going to have to show something, otherwise I don't think they can justify the costs and the trouble to be at Gamescom

Back
Top Bottom