SP Modern [WB] WW1:Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

dell2009

Recruit
985922cc38d6c537.jpg

Intro:
In 1914, a young man named Princip killed a crown prince in Sarajevo, after that, the world war begined, France and Germany for centuries feud, Britain's ambition to dominate the world, Russia and the Ottoman conflicts in the Balkans. All of these eventually evolved into a world war, One day you come to this land, You are helping the Allies in Europe or help unify European allies rule the roost?

Faction:
Germany
France
British
Austria
Turkey

Russia

Preview:

There is no image to see

Will to add:
[size=18pt]Air Force
Sea Force
and more

[/size]

Release:
Not decide yet

The mod without permission has been deleted, the new version will not use resources of other mod any more

In the year 2015, a young man from China named dell2009 used stolen content from anywhere he could find and created two mods for Warband that made him hated throughout the known world.  Both mods will be deleted unless I see convincing evidence of original work by dell2009.

dragos, thanks for the report.

This is probably that guy who uploaded something on moddb with a ton of stolen stuff from so many different mods and kept uploading it each time with a different name.

I also reported his ModDB cause it really doesn't seem like his work.
If it's now becoming true cause he can't provide evidence that he made all the stuff - will he be banned?

Slowly Dell2009's empire of 2 mods started to fall. Rebellious mysterious people called "The Forum Humans" started a  rebellion, the emperor Dell2009 did nothing but remain silent while his mods suffered the worst, his mods where armed with stolen weaponry (OSP's) and stolen ideas, after all the, slaughter the, mighty Moderator arrived and saved us all. Dell2009 was executed (Banned) and gone forever! Live long and Prosper.

But wut if ze emperur iz not kill?! Some people still say that he is wondering around the land of Moddb.

As most of you have already noticed, he is using content from Iron Europe and its contributors(I see Docm and Kapellan's work) without permission.

To Dell;
看起来像你不懂这些人在写什么。我的中文不太好可是我能帮你翻译。你要用别人做的模型你必须问作者同不同意。在中国站可能不是这样。可是,在 西方站(比如, Taleworlds, ModDB), 做这种事情很不礼貌,而且也违反规则。如果你继续这样,你会被这里的管理员惩罚。你明白吗?

Rigadoon said:
As most of you have already noticed, he is using content from Iron Europe and its contributors(I see Docm and Kapellan's work) without permission.

To Dell;
看起来像你不懂这些人在写什么。我的中文不太好可是我能帮你翻译。你要用别人做的模型你必须问作者同不同意。在中国站可能不是这样。可是,在 西方站(比如, Taleworlds, ModDB), 做这种事情很不礼貌,而且也违反规则。如果你继续这样,你会被这里的管理员惩罚。你明白吗?

Extra info:

不單只是禮貌問題,是知識產權的問題。這種問題在外國看得十分重,所以你一定要刪除這個mod,管理員不單會把這個欄移除,也會封你的帳。

maybe you shouldn't just ban him unless his purpose is to troll only....someone should reach out for him and ask him, why is he doing this?
you know there might be the possibility that this is like a 10 year old that might not actually realise that he's doing something wrong and may have just gotten the first grasp to modding and is over excited and posts new mods every week.
I don't know what you might think, but I always considered myself a good people reader and I'm telling you I'm not seeing any logical, grown up mature behaviour here..
At the very least you could ban him for spamming the Pioneer's Guild

oorestis said:
maybe you shouldn't just ban him unless his purpose is to troll only....someone should reach out for him and ask him, why is he doing this?
you know there might be the possibility that this is like a 10 year old that might not actually realise that he's doing something wrong and may have just gotten the first grasp to modding and is over excited and posts new mods every week.
I don't know what you might think, but I always considered myself a good people reader and I'm telling you I'm not seeing any logical, grown up mature behaviour here..
At the very least you could ban him for spamming the Pioneer's Guild

I guess all moderators should do is locking this thread and banning him or her. The rules never allow us to use stolen content irrespective of how old we are.

Rigadoon said:

To Dell;
Yes, we will remake it in the new version, models  will be remade, not use your things any more.

Rigadoon said:

To Dell;
And we just use your some uniforms and weapons without permission, the british uniform and hat and the turkey uniform and hat and  the austria uniform and hat and the russia uniform and hat and weapons are made by ourselves.

Rigadoon said:

To Dell;
The mod version without permission has been deleted as you wish, the new version will not use your things any more, we still develop this mod until it finishes.

Back
Top Bottom