Serial Key not showing up in Regedit.exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Druidic

Knight
Napoleonic Wars (Gamestop App Purchase) requires a serial key to connect to a server. I'm not asking for one since I already have one for Native. Apparently, though, the Native serial key does not work with Napoleonic Wars.

I went searching through the Registry Editor to find the Napoleonic Wars serial key and I find this:
3njFbCA.png

Which is to say I found nothing. I don't get it. Is it a Gamestop error or what? I searched around on this issue and have only come across Steam and Taleworlds purchases, but not any from the Gamestop App. I COULD buy Warband and Napoleonic Wars again on Steam, but that would be a waste of money for the same game in my opinion.

Once again, it's not that the serial key doesn't work, it's just not there at all. Any experience with this?

(Yes, I did edit the serial key above in the image editor, but that was to prevent others from getting the code from it, assuming it's worth anything anyways.)

Napoleonic Wars is considered as an official DLC which you can thdn consider as a different game as M&B: Warband, an extension.
You will need to buy NW in addition of Warband in order to be able to play on the Napoleonic Wars servers.

Back
Top Bottom