Lezalit is mad and I don't know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Thesslian

Regular
For some reason Lezalit is mad at me and it has nothing to do with my choice of companions.  As far as I can tell he only hates running from battle.  This just started recently, since he was fine the 350 days he was with me before.  I'm not sure what it is that is irritating him.  I've been wandering around being a merc.  Does the guy hate golems?  I just picked them up recently.  I've changed sides a few times so I don't think it is the faction.  My honor has been going up when I let the guys I beat go. 

Anyone know why he is appalled by my leadership style?  I use him all the time and this is the first time I have ran into this.

OK, now Rolf is mad at me.  Since both hate fleeing from battle I am going to guess that is the problem.  It seems that the game thinks I am running away when I am not. 

There is still an unknown issue that causes vanilla companions to get mad at you for no apparent reason.
When they want to leave tell them the "boo fricking hoo"  dialog option and their relations with you will be reset just the way they were when you first hired them.

Back
Top Bottom