Users who are viewing this thread

All right, thanks for the answer guys, I think I'll just update warband and start a new game.
Thanks again !

It's better than some mods that have a subforum... I think a subforum for Evlat would be great.

It's Turkish mod and i played it. It is awesome. You should play it. :wink:

Thank you very much for this mod. I've had an itch for being a bandit for years and finally it's been scratched. I also enjoy the dimensions of having my own kids in the game. We've seen siblings and wives in mods before but this might be a first.

You've done such good work. Thank you.

Amazing mod! Bravo!
Though... i think we need a guide for the story quest , because i have A LOT of questions and i'm lost :razz:
Overall , one of the best mods i've played in my lifetime.

Huibk said:
Hello! I've downloaded the mod this morning and have been running it with wb 1.158 since then, everything has been going on pretty well as I advanced in your awesome story mod, just to the point were I just rescued the lady from Geroia from the dark knight army (100 of them) and the quest log won't update. It is quite a shame as I loved your mod so far! Am I running it with the proper version of warband? And if yes, how could I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

I have the same problem and I am playing on 1.166

RazkeinanV said:
Same here..

Otherwise really fun mod for me it started off a bit slow and got raped by bear hunters day after day (I think they mistook me for a bear). The main quest is at first easy and everything is good, your children behave and Firentis is alive and well but suddenly **** gets serious  :twisted:
The only thing that bothers me (except the bug) is the extremly corny dialogues :grin: but that's a minor thing of course

hoe12moe said:
RazkeinanV said:
Same here..

Otherwise really fun mod for me it started off a bit slow and got raped by bear hunters day after day (I think they mistook me for a bear). The main quest is at first easy and everything is good, your children behave and Firentis is alive and well but suddenly **** gets serious  :twisted:
The only thing that bothers me (except the bug) is the extremly corny dialogues :grin: but that's a minor thing of course
Ok I found this:
buz said:
http://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade-warband/downloads/mount-blade-savegame-editor-converter

Maybe you can solve your problem with this save game editor.

-once you open it, click import new save.
-write the directory of evlat in the first section.
-write the directory of your save file in the second section.
-then press load.
-find #global_variables and extend it.
-find asalit_gorevde. there should be a 0.
-if there isn't, write 0. Then click export save game. Give your save file a new number and click Ok.

Hey, just to follow my previous post: I tried playing on 1.166 but it bugged at the same moment, gonna try the fix you gave on both version and kkep you up to date!
Cheers!

erennuman_mb said:
hoe12moe said:
RazkeinanV said:
Same here..

Ok I found this:

Maybe you can solve your problem with this save game editor.

-once you open it, click import new save.
-write the directory of evlat in the first section.
-write the directory of your save file in the second section.
-then press load.
-find #global_variables and extend it.
-find asalit_gorevde. there should be a 0.
-if there isn't, write 0. Then click export save game. Give your save file a new number and click Ok.
[/quote]

I am having the same problem on 1.166.  I tried to use the save game editor to change the file but I already have a 0 in the slot you indicated.

If anyone has any other ideas please let me know.  I have been thoroughly enjoying playing the game with a focus more on quests rather than warfare.  i think the mod is great and hope that I can experience the rest of the story line beyond this point.

Desertfox2001

buz said:
How did you beat Lord Talve? with masterwork war hammer or another weapon?

nothing so cool as that; i found him unbeatable over and over again so i altered my character to have massive strength (he went down in one hit); i then switched my character back to normal to continue the quest line

Desertfox2001 said:
buz said:
How did you beat Lord Talve? with masterwork war hammer or another weapon?

nothing so cool as that; i found him unbeatable over and over again so i altered my character to have massive strength (he went down in one hit); i then switched my character back to normal to continue the quest line
You need to leave when you talk to Lord Talve, he's unbeatable. Then, you have to find Sir Gunivar and do what he says, then you have to knock Lord Talve unconcious with the masterwork war hammer you just got. Then, you won't have that bug

Back
Top Bottom