Users who are viewing this thread

7k3V7YP_C1Rsa6GGczTxd8VE6TpD2PzicAyO0zRZJA=w244-h230-no

Download Evlat 1.21

Subscribe in Steam Workshop

Official Trailer
Showcase by Timby
Series by ReformistTM

Description
Evlat is a quest expansion mod with a main story. Your two children are your companions throughout the game. All of the other companions in Calradia are in various roles and they give you new quests. The claim holders like Isolla, Valdym are a king/queen in 1277. There are 6 new bandit groups also 6 war groups supported by former kings like Harlaus, Yaroglek.

Story
vo3pyYL.jpg

Calradia in 1277...
The rulers had been unchanged for many years. Because, the throne claimants couldn't find the their true supporters. Finally, they tried another way. They partnered with the strongest bandits of Calradia. The rulers lost their thrones one by one. Finally, the claimants reached their goals but an another problem appeared. The bandits was lawless men and they broke the agreement. Now, Calradia has more stronger bandits and former rulers are infected with rage.

Dark Knights and Loyal Knights
Isolla agreed with Hegen to defeat Harlaus. Hegen was the most rich and renowned knight in Calradia and other knights respect him even now. Isolla offered him money and weapons. Hegen recruited deserter Swadian knights and then defeated the Harlaus's army. So, the deadly Dark Knights returned to Calradia. Now, Hegen has one of the strongest army in Calradia so he doesn't want take orders from anyone even Isolla.

Harlaus was critically wounded in axe attack at the last battle with Dark Knights. Harlaus was taken to the Klunmar Castle by a group of his guards immediately. Klunmar Castle has been known as belongs to Harlaus family and only used the graveyard. But it is not just a graveyard for Harlaus. Some gold and armory stored in that castle. Sir Gunivar the castle keeper was overcome with grief when he saw Harlaus. But luckily, Harlaus managed to survive. He put the helmet which saved his life on the table next to his bed. Every night he prays for revenge by looking that helmet. Of course, Sir Gunivar and Loyal Knights pray with him.

Bear Hunters and White Marksmen
Valdym agreed with Alayen to defeat Yaroglek. Alayen's only goal in his all life was having a fief like a noble. Valdym offered him fiefs and money. Alayen went to Charnye to recruit troops. Nobody has accept his offer. But, Borislav the bear choker was a different man. Borislav and his bear hunters accepted his offer and joined Alayen. Then Bear Hunters and Alayen defeated Yaroglek easily. But Valdym didn't keep his promise so didn't give any fief to Alayen. Now, Alayen's only friend is Borislav and they hate both Valdym and Yaroglek.

Yaroglek was settled in Jamiche. He was playing his instrument, singing songs and giving warms smiles around. But in reality he was sick at heart. Because he received news of a horde entering Calradian lands from the snowy mountains and advancing towards Reyvadin. He understood what happened to Harlaus was happening to him too. That's why he came to Jamiche, because of his fear from the warriors of the cold realms, not because of his love for warm seas. However happy he seemed in his new dwelling, Yaroglek's mind was on Reyvadin. That's why he made a pact with Aethrod, someone who was born in the slums of Reyvadin who learned to draw a bow in early age and the prime suspect of a number of serial murders. He accepted Yaroglek's offer and gathered his own army with the help of Yaroglek. Aethrod's plan was to defeat the bandits from the cold realms and clean his name. And he actually succeded in that plan. Even thought partially succeding in stoping the advence of the bandits from the cold realm who came to loot, burn, plunder and rape Calradia, he and his men were named White Marksmen throught the lands.

Black Khergit Raiders and Grey Khergits
Dustum agreed with a Black Noyan candidate. Black Khergits Raider's leader is called 'Black Noyan'. The strongest person in the group is elected as commander until he lost the duel against other candidates. There was a man joined Black Khergits who works for Dustum Khan. He was waiting the signal to challenge with his commander and finally the time was right. He defeated his commander by Dustum Khan's toxic arrows and then he became Black Noyan. Videlicet, he cheated. Black Khergit Raiders defeated Sanjar Khan's army. After a while the toxic arrow cheat was revealed and then Dustum Khan's man was killed. So, Black Khergits and Dustum Khan are not friends anymore.

Everyone thought that Dustum Khan would behead Sanjar Khan after his defeat. But Dustum Khan put him in his prisoner to rot. He thought he would look merciful in the people's eyes. Sanjar Khan was hopelessly waiting for the day he would die because Khergits believed in strength and he had none, unlike his brother Dustum Khan. But Barthai Khan thought otherwise. Barthai Khan was the leader in the far steppes to the east and he feared that Dustum Khan and Black Khergits would bring the destruction to Khergit peoples integrity. So he assembled his Grey Khergit Horsemen and freed Sanjar Khan from captivity and set out to destroy Black Khergits Raiders.

Jumne Pirates and Nordland Warriors
Lethwin agreed with the former pirate Sverre to defeat Ragnar. Lethwin offerd him giving information about location of an island where is growing hallucinogen mushrooms. If Sverre's men eat this mushrooms they will get terrific courage in battles. Then Sverre and his pirates from Jumne defeated Ragnar. This island was discovered in Lethwin's travels as a result. Now Lethwin is the new king but he is in trouble because furious Jumne Pirates is looting everywhere in Calradia including Sargoth.

Jumne Pirates defeated Ragnar's army. Ragnar managed to stay alive and sliding off from the battle, hid somewhere close to Kurin River. Ragnar thought about returning to Nordland and gathering a strong force. But there was someone else who tought about that too, Matheld. Ragnar saw Matheld on a dock before she embarked on a journey to Nordland and told her of his plan. Matheld didn't want to embark before she assembled enough men. But finding men for a long and hardy voyage in sea was almost impossible. Ragnar managed to persuade Matheld and together they went on their voyage. After arriving Nordland, Ragnar wanted to look for men in the surrounding towns and villages to gather men but Matheld did not agree with his plan. Because she had suspicions about going in front of the men who killed her husband. And they walked to the snowy mountains to the north. They could not find anyone eventhough they came a long way. After sometime, their hopes almost diminished. But then they had seen a band of female warriors riding on white horses. The warriors started galloping their horses on the two after talking amongst their own. After learning about the identity of Ragnar they agreed to return to Calradia together with him. And Nordland warriors came to Calradia, almost all who never left Nordlands before.

Braganca Family and Balionians
Kastor agreed with Rodrigo de Braganca to defeat Graveth. Rodrigo is the most troublesome family's chief in Veluca. His men are deadly with crossbow and flintlock pistol. Graveth offered him money and weapon to assassinate Graveth. But, Rodrigo made a little change in the plan and didn't kill Graveth. He sold Graveth to Balionian Slavers. Braganca Family won a lot of money from this trade and from Kastor. Now, Braganca Family is one of the strongest family not only in Veluca but also in Calradia.

Balionian slave traders came up with a plan to force Graveth to fight in the arena and they made huge bets on him. As expected Graveth made his owners very rich and wealthy. Soon after Graveth fought against five groups in the arena, he would be free if he were successful in defeating all. Graveth fought patiently one after another. He was looking to win his freedom not an arena fight. His plan was to convince Konrad the leader of the guardians in the arena. He allured him to come to Calradia with him and earn renown throughout the land by fighting alongside him. Because he knew that Konrad's dream was being a leader of a renowned band of warriors. Graveth started a riot in the arena and with the help of Konrad escaped from the clutches of the slave traders. And the slaves who escaped alongside them joined them and their band of warriors grew in size. But even though none of the slaves had Balion origins, this army always called Balionians by Calradians.

Desert Gazelles and Sultan's Guards
Arwa agreed with Zaira to defeat Hakim. Zaira was the daughter of one of the most infamous bandit leaders in the Sarranid realm. When her father died she became the new leader. There were some unsettled gang members because they didn't want to a female leader. They were making plans for defeat her and Zaira figured out that situtaion. So she were trying to recruit more female members into the party but nobody wanted to join her. Then she accepted Arwa's offer and Arwa's female warriors killed men who hated Zaira so she was able to recruit female warriors. This gang called Desert Gazelles by Calradians because they are all female warriors on fast horses. Desert gazelles defeated Hakim. After a while Arwa's female warriors in the gang wanted to join Arwa's royal army. So Desert Gazelles and Arwa are not friends anymore.

Hakim had trusted his memluk horsemen for victory againts Zaira but her horse archers managed to defeat Hakim's army. Luckily, Hakim escaped from the battlefield but he met another bandit leader Usiatra on the way. Usiatra put him in prison in Siri village. A female adventurer named Gamara came to Siri and saved all the prisoners. Hakim rewarded her with gold and weapons. Gamara swore to protect Hakim and Sarranid people and became the leader of Sultan's Guards.

Features
New Quests
-Main quests: The first quest we received at the beginning of the game in story mod and the other quests we have to do to finish it.
-Side quests: They are random quests and they have no effect on main quest.
-Dream quests: Fantastic quests given to us when we are dreaming.

Jobs
-Fishing, mining, woodcutting and farming also being a trader in Lokti market place. We can learn those locations by talking the tavern keepers.
-Being tired: We are tired (losing HP) by the difficulty of the work we do.
-Key skills: Athletics is the key skill for fishing, trade skill is for working in Lokti market place and power strike skill is for the other jobs.

Boat and Flying Carpet
-Boat: We can fishing on a boat. Use the arrow keys to move and use the O key to stop the boat.
-Flying Carpet: We will see a flying carpet in one of our dreams. Use the arrow keys to move, use the O key to stop and use the U key to take-off the carpet.

Communication by Ravens
We can ask help from other kingdoms by ravens. Our relationship with the king and kingdom determines the chance of a positive response.

Asugan Tunnel
We must finish the tunnel construction to go to Geroia Inn. We must to pay a certain fee to the lord of Asugan Castle on each pass.

Being a Caravan Master and Slaver Chief
We must to do Marnid's quests to be a Caravan Master. We must to do Deshavi's quests to be a Slaver Chief. Hiring troops requires positive honor.

Being a Bandit
Joining a bandit group requires -10 honor and 100 renown. If we are successful at the quests, we are able to hiring troops and getting some awards. We can learn the new bandit leaders's locations by talking the tavern keepers. We can join to the old bandits by talking Baron Rolf in Dhorak Keep.

Helping the Former Kings
Joining a war group supported by any former king requires +10 honor and 100 renown. If we are successful at the quests, we are able to hiring troops and getting some awards. We can learn their locations by talking the tavern keepers.

Rising Skills by Events
When we won battles with low advantages several times, our tactic skill is rising. Prisoner management, trainer and spotting skills show progress as long as we are successful at the quests associated with them.

Videos (Out-of-date)

Images

Credits
Development team: buz, Dusk Voyager, frozenpainter
English translation team: Porshy, Phyanaphos ¤, Arkenhes, FatihBey, Kurnaz Beğ, Dragos, Tama
The drawing at the loading screen: buz's friend

OSP resources: kolba, mtarini, Bioxx, Swyter, Caba`drin, nemchenk, Lav, MadVader, Checkmaty, rubik, HokieBT, Partizanes, Slawomir of Aaarrghh*, DtheHun, Llew, Wei.Xiadi, -IYI-O-R-T-, wanderer949, dariel&FrisianDude, phlpp, SacredStoneHead*, Spak, Kovas, Fredelios, Narf of Picklestink, Fredelios, Zarthas, akosmo, 3dmodelfree.com, Vegriv, lopwad, 3dregenerator*, azlyirnizam*, skerta, Epic Soul Factory, Stefano Giardiniere
Special permission for background pictures: Ganbat Badamkhand
Russian translation: Rendor
Soundtrack (v1.0 - v1.2): Martin Brablec

Changelogs
1.2 Changelog (03.10.2016)
-In this version, you will be able to force annoying tea merchant in Geroia Inn. And skip some quests like "becoming a sword master" and "becoming a knight".
-Russian translation (98%) added. (Thanks Rendor!)
-All of the music re-composed. (Thanks Martin!)

1.1 Changelog (16.08.2016)
-Borcha's dream quest changed with 'old' horse theft quest.
-S.O.S. dialog boxes with children's pictures added to battlefields.
-A counter showing remaining distance to objective added to the hunting field.
-Number of rivals reduced from 12 to 4 at sword warrior quest.
-Tunnel construction period reduced.
-Monsoon bandits bug fixed.
-Glunmar masterwork war hammer bug fixed.
-English text corrections. (thanks zykox)

1.0 Changelog (19.08.2015)
-Artimenner's quest changed.
-The conditions for joining Sword Masters changed.
-Rezalit's quest revised.
-Special ending scene added.
-We can get our stolen items back.
-Dark Knights' burning torture removed.
-We can offer duel to Black Noyan for leadership.
-Bandit characters can not get any quest from Zendar.
-2 new dream quests added.
-1 new village quest added. (Thanks Tüfekçi Başı)
-Camels with bonus against horses added. (Zarthas' Camel Kit)
-Both F button and attack button can be used for working at mining, fishing etc..
-Resources like iron, fish won't run out bug fixed.
-Cheer sound and animation activated for female.
-Red line errors about dog fixed but because of poor gameplay dog activation moved to the mod menu.
-Martin Brablec composed a new soundtrack for Evlat Mod. (Thanks Martin)

OSP
-Module System 1.21, buz.brf and frozenpainter.brf; you feel free to use all of these resources.
-Please contact me to release a submod.
-Evlat Tatil (submod)

Name: Evlat
Version: 1.21
Game version: 1.161+
Category: Partial Conversion
Short Info: Evlat is a quest expansion mod with a main story. Your two children are your companions throughout the game. All of the other companions in Calradia are in various roles and they give you new quests.
Mode: SP
Languages: TR, EN, RU

Last edited:
buz said:
Thanks for good wishes. If you are wondering gameplay of the flying carpet, you can watch this:

OMG THAT'S AMAZING. Can't wait for this mod!  :grin:

I was wondering two things though: I saw on the carpets, will the bodies stay in the air or fall down?
And will there be an English version?

One of the best mods ever! Trust me, I played the Turkish versions and all I can say is that this mod is unique! :grin: Best luck bro

This is one of my 3 favorite mods! Storymod, Chronicles of Talera, and Evlat(Off-Spring as i like to call). The storyline is so deep in the vanilla mount&blade backgroundsü, that it will give you joy and happines as you progress along. Dialogs are full of gameplay friendly humor, very clever design; Simple, yet deep. Starts right away and doesn't bore you until you lean back on your chair after finishing the main storyline quest, hours of beautiful and fun gameplay. New items and armors are very balanced! Doesn't ruin your gameplay a bit. This mod was a great adventure for me.

Hello! I've downloaded the mod this morning and have been running it with wb 1.158 since then, everything has been going on pretty well as I advanced in your awesome story mod, just to the point were I just rescued the lady from Geroia from the dark knight army (100 of them) and the quest log won't update. It is quite a shame as I loved your mod so far! Am I running it with the proper version of warband? And if yes, how could I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Huibk said:
Hello! I've downloaded the mod this morning and have been running it with wb 1.158 since then, everything has been going on pretty well as I advanced in your awesome story mod, just to the point were I just rescued the lady from Geroia from the dark knight army (100 of them) and the quest log won't update. It is quite a shame as I loved your mod so far! Am I running it with the proper version of warband? And if yes, how could I solve this issue?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

I played the mod in 1.166 without any problems.

Huibk said:
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

That bug is not for everyone but I heard that from another friend too. Updating Warband may be solve that or you can send your save file to me and I can try to solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom