In Search of a 3d artist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've mentioned it on our forums and also on the steam group, but the PF team is currently looking an extra 3d artist or two to help me out. I'm the only one currently and lack the time (and skill) to do everything required of me in terms of models and textures what with real life being a biznatch lately. So, if you can model and texture (or either of the two) post here or PM me on here if you're interested! you don't need to be the best one, just able to make decent looking models while keeping the poly count low, and being able to texture beyond pasting pictures over UV maps (totally not what I do, ok it is).

DarthTaco said:
We've mentioned it on our forums and also on the steam group, but the PF team is currently looking an extra 3d artist or two to help me out. I'm the only one currently and lack the time (and skill) to do everything required of me in terms of models and textures what with real life being a biznatch lately. So, if you can model and texture (or either of the two) post here or PM me on here if you're interested! you don't need to be the best one, just able to make decent looking models while keeping the poly count low, and being able to texture beyond pasting pictures over UV maps (totally not what I do, ok it is).

Mostly a Texture. But if an interested extra 3d artist appear, he may of course help.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom