Chan1254 Streaming | Blacktide vs Wappaw UNAC S5 @ 8:00pm EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Nord Champion

Grandmaster Knight
Logo_Final.png

Chan1254
Logo_Final.png

This thread is solely used for the service I offer to the Warband community. This will not contain any information about my normal YouTube videos or any other streams I may do.

Information:
Logo_Final.png
I will stream just about any match as long as its professionally organized and executed. I will not tolerate scrims in which the members themselves don't act decently and professionally.
Logo_Final.png
My priorities are as follows: NA Tournament Match, Intercontinental Tournament Match, NA Scrim, EU Tournament Match, EU Scrim. This means that if I am hired to stream one of each of these matches, this is the order I will accept the offers.
Logo_Final.png
If my schedule doesn't fit around the time of your scrim or match, I will not stream it.

What I Offer:
Logo_Final.png
A professional HD stream with commentary.
Logo_Final.png
Highlights (so it stays archived) of the stream being made on Twitch.
Logo_Final.png
The match will be uploaded to YouTube.
Logo_Final.png
Customized loading screen for the specific stream.
Logo_Final.png
Background music!

How to Hire Me:
Logo_Final.png
For a scrim contact me with the time, server, teams, and captains of the teams. Additionally, it would be easier on me if I had the admin password of the server.
Logo_Final.png
For a tournament I'd like to be hired as a part of the tournament streaming team, if there is one. If that is not possible, and you still want a tournament match to be streamed by me, contact me with the time, server, teams, captains of the teams and link to the tournament bracket (or round). Additionally,  it would be easier on me if I had the admin password of the server.

Other Stream Information:
Logo_Final.png
In addition to offering the above, I will also stream Warband matches that I play. I will post here whenever I go live!
Logo_Final.png
I will also stream other games I play. However, since this thread is for the Warband community, I will not post when I stream those. Follow me on my twitter for that kind of update.

Current Tournament Jobs:

Sites:

Archives:
To be done.

Captain Lust said:
Awesome work, looking forward to watching some great M&B on the Channel  :fruity:

Thanks! I appreciate it (and the pun too)!

Ceasar said:
Who the **** uses word Scrim? srsly, i hate it XD
Nice to see another streamer tho! GL !

Scrim, to me at least, refers to a match that isn't apart of a tournament. So that's why I use it. Thanks!

Good luck!!

Where are intercontinental tournaments on your priority list (NC!!)?

Would really like to see more NC matches covered. If you're interested just write me or Aeronwen

Looks more professional than Lust's!!

+Varsung+ said:
Good luck!!

Where are intercontinental tournaments on your priority list (NC!!)?

Would really like to see more NC matches covered. If you're interested just write me or Aeronwen

Hmm, didn't think about intercontinental tournaments. Maybe right after NA Tournaments. I would love to, though! I'll message you guys sometime today, hopefully.

+Varsung+ said:
Looks more professional than Lust's!!

:ohdear: Thanks, but I don't think that's true :razz:

Ceasar said:
Who the **** uses word Scrim? srsly, i hate it XD
Nice to see another streamer tho! GL !

Scrim is mostly NA from what I can tell from other games and Warband too :smile:
You guys say practices or practice matches.

Also GLHF

Back
Top Bottom