General Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From  "Things that need to be tested":
check all weapons for their carry position and post all that need adjustment or moved to back

I traveled to 3 towns and checked the weapons at the arms dealers.  I did not find any that seemed to have any problems with their carry positions, but I did find several that didn't show up at all on the character when carried.  I checked them in the merchant window, the inventory menu, and in "take a walk around the streets".  Although they didn't show when carried, they did show when readied.  The following are the weapons I've found so far:

Ashwood pike, wooden stick, rusty hammer, Balanced Hurlbat, Balanced Bill, Voulge (the chipped Voulge and Heavy Voulge were OK), Mangler and Bent Mangler, Jousting Lance, Heavy Throwing Knives, Club, Cracked Halberd, Battle Fork, and Bent Lance.

Flying carpets seem overpowered to me. A movement speed of 120 combined with a 48 charge is really powerful. It cost me 2500 coins for a carpet that zooms around and hits enemy units for 88 damage.  With little to no chance to retaliate at the speed I am moving. A carpet should not hit harder then a mammoth or even a horse. For the speed and fact it is a carpet they should do little or no charge damage imo.

When you build a wagon it should be on auto follow from the start. Its faster then me so it just runs off and I can never catch it. The few time I have actually got it to follow me it doesn't move at night. So it stops and then I have to stop. I cant pass time fast while I wait for it because as soon as it is daytime it runs off forgetting the follow command and I cant catch up to it ever again. So I have to run in circles around it and hope I can catch it right as it becomes daylight. In short making it so it doesn't move (removing the patrolling it does) unless it is told to follow you and making it move at night with you would help make it useful.

lordnivek1 said:
When you build a wagon it should be on auto follow from the start. Its faster then me so it just runs off and I can never catch it. The few time I have actually got it to follow me it doesn't move at night. So it stops and then I have to stop. I cant pass time fast while I wait for it because as soon as it is daytime it runs off forgetting the follow command and I cant catch up to it ever again. So I have to run in circles around it and hope I can catch it right as it becomes daylight. In short making it so it doesn't move (removing the patrolling it does) unless it is told to follow you and making it move at night with you would help make it useful.

Well if I stop at night with them they seem to staying following me in the morning. I think what happened was I got to far way from them because I didn't know they stopped and that canceled the follow order which is why they just ran off in the mornign.

Repeating crossbows I think reloads to fast. It shoots twice, reloads twice as fast as all other crossbows, does the same or more damage, and doesn't cost enough more to make me not just buy that instead of any other crossbow. As always just my opinion :smile:

The "Foil" weapon has a higher cutting damage then pierce. This type of weapon would normally have little to no cutting damage with a high pierce damage.

lordnivek1 said:
The "Foil" weapon has a higher cutting damage then pierce. This type of weapon would normally have little to no cutting damage with a high pierce damage.

fixed

lordnivek1 said:
Repeating crossbows I think reloads to fast. It shoots twice, reloads twice as fast as all other crossbows, does the same or more damage, and doesn't cost enough more to make me not just buy that instead of any other crossbow. As always just my opinion :smile:

fixed

put the Bannerman armor back in

removed freelancer for now

balanced more of the new armor

Lor Dric said:
Yay!! Got my computer fixed so I can play again, now I can get stuff done a lot easier.

Good news!!  Working on this game could be quite a challenge without a working computer! :lol:

Lorland Empire 192 days into game

2v3os29.jpg

Factions that have declared war with me
2vah6dg.jpg
709f12.jpg
c7ynt.jpg
15pfujs.jpg
i3720x.jpg

I married one of my companions, she holds 1 town, 2 castles, and 5 villages
5nq6vo.jpg
axyzgp.jpg
2m65q1u.jpg
35hlo9l.jpg

Lorland Empire 365 days in
1ovzow.jpg
30m9452.jpg

An army of lancers from me to the horizon
2u5xquo.jpg

I've rescued many thousands of prisoners to fill my towns and castles
346syu9.jpg
5kekiv.jpg

Going through my villages and building mines where I can during peace time
hvzbrr.jpg
n3opcl.jpg
wlun1c.jpg
wjexqu.jpg

I have never had a richer Empire, treasury has 1,558,412 denars and I have around 100,000 on me

Beta 5 will take longer than I thought since I've been playing a campaign I have found many little things that need fixed, plus I'm enjoying playing for a change

Lor Dric said:
Beta 5 will take longer than I thought since I've been playing a campaign I have found many little things that need fixed, plus I'm enjoying playing for a change

Nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of hard work!

Hire Admirals as companions
242h8pi.jpg

Me and Neathal lord watching a battle
2rcwqau.jpg

Hire Spider lords for troops
2rqj78g.jpg

617 days in
52i6ut.jpg

Sixth faction took out
nog8qr.jpg

Troops under my command
2uhmn3o.jpg

Hi all

We need a walkthrought or detailed FAQ about game and mechanics or manual because of complex mod. I started your mod today but cant even find a tool for jobs. :oops:

Great mod by the way. :party:

Thanks in advance

Edit 1:
Few questions

1- I created a settlemet but I dont know what to do with it. For example I cant reduce tax rate. Who can train us for taxation knowledge

2- Where are tools for sale.

3- How can I start campaign

4- I can't find Construction Stones.

Taylan said:
Hi all

We need a walkthrought or detailed FAQ about game and mechanics or manual because of complex mod. I started your mod today but cant even find a tool for jobs. :oops:

Great mod by the way. :party:

Thanks in advance

Edit 1:
Few questions

1- I created a settlemet but I dont know what to do with it. For example I cant reduce tax rate. Who can train us for taxation knowledge

2- Where are tools for sale.

3- How can I start campaign

4- I can't find Construction Stones.

For more info on settlements, go back to page 10/11 in this thread.  If you have further questions, please post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom