map infested with manhunters

Users who are viewing this thread

seabasst44

Regular
on day 840 and manhunters seem to be everywhere! no bandits are roaming around anymore.

anyway to kill them off?

well you can create a script/trigger that loops all parties, find the ones with culture fac_manhunter then remove that party using remove_party operation.

That would be my guess  :mrgreen:

Iv managed to kill off the manhunter parties using the remove_party operation :grin:

is there anywhere i can set a limit of how many manhunter parties there are? I know how to do this with looters and desert bandits etc in module_scripts but can find where the limit for manhunters would be (if there is one)

Thanks

Edit:

Iv tried using TweakMB and setting the manhunter party size limit to 0 but this crashes the game after a few ingame days (presumably at the time when its trying to spawn another manhunter party)

you are past 1257?? I have never got past that year

I guess you are safe now though  :grin:

seabasst44 said:
is there anywhere i can set a limit of how many manhunter parties there are? I know how to do this with looters and desert bandits etc in module_scripts but can find where the limit for manhunters would be (if there is one)

I would test these two operations:
store_num_parties_of_template        = 2310  # (store_num_parties_of_template, <destination>, <party_template_id>),
                                              # Stores number of active parties which were created using specified party template.
store_num_parties_created            = 2300  # (store_num_parties_created, <destination>, <party_template_id>),
                                              # Stores the total number of created parties of specified type. Not used in Native.

For bandits they have this test:
(try_begin),
      (store_num_parties_of_template, ":num_parties", "pt_mountain_bandits"),
      (lt,":num_parties",16), #was 14 at mount&blade, 18 in warband, 16 last decision
      (store_random,":spawn_point",num_mountain_bandit_spawn_points),
      (val_add,":spawn_point","p_mountain_bandit_spawn_point"),
      (set_spawn_radius, 25),
      (spawn_around_party,":spawn_point","pt_mountain_bandits"),

And on triggers there is this one for manhunters spawn around towns:

(5.7, 0, 0.0,
  [
    (store_num_parties_of_template, reg2, "pt_manhunters"),   
    (lt, reg2, 4)
  ],
  [
    (set_spawn_radius, 1),
    (store_add, ":p_town_22_plus_one", "p_town_22", 1),
    (store_random_in_range, ":selected_town", "p_town_1", ":p_town_22_plus_one"),
    (spawn_around_party, ":selected_town", "pt_manhunters"),
  ]),

Back
Top Bottom