Is it possible to make chariots (I want to make six horses in artillery train)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all, there is a question: I want to make artillery train with 6 horses, and I think that easiest way is to copy mesh of horse and in OpenBrf with command "roto-translate-rescale" to move copies of mesh of horse to 1,000 in X (right) and than this two meshes to 2,500 and 5,000 in Z (forward). But here comes a problem: animation of the right mesh is almoust normal (some issues with right legs), but animation of meshes I moved forward is terrible, horses are like giant spiders :grin:
So here is a question: can I move mesh in OpenBrf without deformation of animation? And will it work or all six horses will have the same hit-boxes and only one horse can be killed?

And if you have any other ideas how to make artillery train with six horses - it will be great if you write it here:smile:

Or at least someone can tell is it possible anyway, make for this game chariots or artillery train with more than one horse, or I should not to think about adding more than one horse to it?

Ivkolya said:
Or at least someone can tell is it possible anyway, make for this game chariots or artillery train with more than one horse, or I should not to think about adding more than one horse to it?
To make chariots, carts with one or more horses possible. It is possible to accommodate three pairs of horses consistently in front of the carriage. But I have no desire to do this or explain how to do it. Can see how the chariots and carts in my fashion, it can somehow help you.

Back
Top Bottom