Why is this so dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

chunky_monkeh said:
What happened, it is so quiet down here...

Im Afraid Pw has reached its end. although some might still play it.
it will never populated again like in the old days.
most Gaming communities that made noise on the forums have moved on

Tribunus Meridius said:
FW-(Feudal World mod) just took a lot of people from eu. The pop on that server is 160-200 during active time.
Feudal what? Could I possibly ask for a link to this, never heard of it.

The people behind feudal worlds are complete pricks.  PW is not down for the count, i promise.

They made a bad choice going for complete server monopoly and have already proven to have a horrible attitude. 

People are just checking it out because it is new, the curtains will fall before you know it. 

Xaphan said:
The people behind feudal worlds are complete pricks.  PW is not down for the count, i promise.

They made a bad choice going for complete server monopoly and have already proven to have a horrible attitude. 

People are just checking it out because it is new, the curtains will fall before you know it.

Feudal world guys are actually quite nice from what i have played. PW is gone past its time at least these guys are bringing something new to the table.

New yes, but shiesty, even more so.

In the end it is there way or the highway, and they have pissed off a lot of modders and clans already.

Did you know you need to pay to have a faction in their faction hoarding database? 

Yes the ideas and features are great, but it is in the hands of the devil. 

I remember when persistent frontier was the next big thing, had good player base at first, but monopoly system with a roleplay mod does not pan out.  they refused my offer for a free na server and instead wanted me to pay for it. 

And non stop chopped my head off insulting me. 

Don't know where you got that information from lol , you post a white list application on there forums and they accept.

Well, i'm just going to ignore, never play it, it doesn't exist to me, I refuse to support them as people. 

I was looking forward to that mod for months, and am very disappointed with what it actually became. 

let down level over 9000

Xaphan said:
Well, i'm just going to ignore, never play it, it doesn't exist to me, I refuse to support them as people. 

I was looking forward to that mod for months, and am very disappointed with what it actually became. 

let down level over 9000

Alright go back in your corner and continue crying time to move on to a better world. PW is old needs renovating these guys are actually doing something.

I'm not crying in a corner, I just think forced server monopoly is lame. 

A waste of what could of potentially become a ****ing awesome mod.

Xaphan said:
New yes, but shiesty, even more so.

In the end it is there way or the highway, and they have pissed off a lot of modders and clans already.

Did you know you need to pay to have a faction in their faction hoarding database? 

Yes the ideas and features are great, but it is in the hands of the devil. 

I remember when persistent frontier was the next big thing, had good player base at first, but monopoly system with a roleplay mod does not pan out.  they refused my offer for a free na server and instead wanted me to pay for it. 

And non stop chopped my head off insulting me.

Can you link me to where you see the factions having to donate to be accepted? Because I see factions being white listed... but I don't see the donate button. Please elaborate.

Also you seem to know this mod a lot!

Xaphan said:
I'm not crying in a corner, I just think forced server monopoly is lame. 

A waste of what could of potentially become a ******** awesome mod.

What forced monopoly are you even talking about?

Their way or the highway, if you have kept up with the mod you would of seen how they treat people.

They entered the game with a lot of people pissed at them due to their attitude. 

They treat everyone like skum, maybe they are nice to a few RPers on their server. 

Maybe there are a few nice staff members, but the core is cold and skummy.

I'm just offended, I jumped on board and offered whatever help I could because that is what I do, and get loads of insults for trying to give them a free server to move the mod to NA.  PFFFFT

Back
Top Bottom