Victory taunts (how to?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendahkiin

Recruit
You know how bots have a certain animation after winning a battle? The victory animation thing.
So, I had as of today thought that it was impossible to do it yourself, however I just saw a guy do
it on the server I was playing on (Yes, I am sure that it was not a bot or anything of the like, to confirm
my suspicions on whether my eyes were playing tricks with me, I asked my friend, and he stated that he
indeed also saw what I saw).

So I am wondering if anyone knows how to do this trick, or if this guy has his own little secret?

Well, it seems that this is a very unknown topic.
I fear that it may be a hack as Kustriker said, however if it is,
then I don't believe there is anyone who would say how to on here. xD
But yeah, it's most likely not a mod, since I haven't downloaded any
mods or anything of the like.

Legendahkiin said:
As I said its a cheat, made a specific individual which I will not say the name of publically. I think its near impossible to obtain it unless you are very good friends with him.

Legendahkiin said:

The one im talking about you dont have to have it install on your side. Others on the server could use it even if you didnt have it.

Not saying that it was a mod. It could be a hack or whatever but a legitimate way to do stuff would be that mod.

Saw a guy do it on an Aus server. Won't name but the 'hack' is probably not that hard to make/use/find/obtain/acquire/create/apply because you can defiantly do it in some mods (PW, -, 1, 1). So I think they probs take the animation from singleplayer AI and link it to a file via game files?

But I don't know anything about hacking/modding/editing/changing/altering sooooooooooo... It is probs very hard to do :razz:

EDIT
Wish I reread, The last part:

So I think they probs take the animation from singeplayer AI and link it to a button/hotkey or replace another via game files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom