MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw this so i told myself great a PW GoT mod, after watching the first dev blog I wasnt very attracted to it anymore. First thing first. I think most people prefer the normal persistent world. The only thing that your mod should do is, change the armors like the game of throne style, these small features like wildlings, houses and add default maps that are part of the GoT universe. Because if in persistent world there would be textures pack making armors look like game of throne armors then i would stick to it.

Yusuf_Persian said:
I saw this so i told myself great a PW GoT mod, after watching the first dev blog I wasnt very attracted to it anymore. First thing first. I think most people prefer the normal persistent world. The only thing that your mod should do is, change the armors like the game of throne style, these small features like wildlings, houses and add default maps that are part of the GoT universe. Because if in persistent world there would be textures pack making armors look like game of throne armors then i would stick to it.

- New armor/items/scene props
- Core Scripts (Gear loading/saving, Class/Horse loading/saving, Banking, Extended Logs.)
- Ability to sit on benches/chairs
- Factions are called Houses
- Water Jugs and animation of drinking with water jug
- Merchant faction, it is limited to 10 merchants.
- Playtime feature
- Automated wage system based on class
- Buildable ships
- Door Sounds
- Many Game of Thrones Items/Armours
-  Ability to store and take out your horse from a stable
- Lord Class is stronger and a better overall class
- Music Boxes and Playable instruments
- Cannibalism
- Ability to decapitate a player’s head
- Outlaws are called Wildings. Throwing weapons & Skirmisher class for Wildlings.
- Hunger System
- More food types as well as apple trees, more farms, etc.
- Save your gear, money and place when you log off, unless attacked 10 seconds before, in which case you lose your items due to our anti-combat logging system.
- Buyable houses
- Siege towers!
- Safe Zones
- New admin commands. Eg. Admins can heal players through command rather than using an admin scalpel.
- Weather, as well as weather sound and effects
- Day and Night system (Each one lasts 6 hours, since an hour in game= 15 minutes real time)
- Camp Fires, which can be put out by rain.
- IG Commands (/guid for now)
- Playtime feature
- Fire Arrows
- Lift (Castle Black)
- Storage Crates
- Achievements
- ... and more

I think he means:
Different GoT Mod (PW with new armos)

and well this mod seems to don't be different with all the extended scripts & features :grin:

This mod looks different. People saw FW and said "wow, a better PW!" Well, this is a better FW. Why did FW die? Because the admins said they were closing, and people RDM'ed like crazy. If that didn't happen, FW would still be alive and well today. For that reason i think GoTRP will be a success.

roy1012 said:
This mod looks different. People saw FW and said "wow, a better PW!" Well, this is a better FW. Why did FW die? Because the admins said they were closing, and people RDM'ed like crazy. If that didn't happen, FW would still be alive and well today. For that reason i think GoTRP will be a success.

FW is still alive and the official server (light RP) is open for testing.

Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

Really? oh. Well, it originally died, and i dont think it will garner the support it had before.

Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

It's officially a dead mod, but there might be someone which just open up a blank server. It already got a PR award. :smile:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

It's officially a dead mod, but there might be someone which just open up a blank server. It already got a PR award. :smile:

There's an average of 30 players playing on it everyday, 47 players the last day.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

I did see on the 7th of May or something, Jazora was making an announcement about some server.

Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

There's an average of 30 players playing on it everyday, 47 players the last day.

Yeah, still, not too many.

Let's get back onto the topic of the Game of Thrones Roleplay mod.

roy1012 said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

I did see on the 7th of May or something, Jazora was making an announcement about some server.

Gab-AG. said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
roy1012 said:

Yeah, still, not too many.

Let's get back onto the topic of the Game of Thrones Roleplay mod.

Yeah I agree it's going to completely die in any case. Back to the topic.

Is this going to be a Role-play mod? Or PW with slight RP factors. Persistent RP? Or just when you get on you can pretend to be someone and do whatever. How serious is the level of RP going to be?

Maric Theirin said:
Is this going to be a Role-play mod? Or PW with slight RP factors. Persistent RP? Or just when you get on you can pretend to be someone and do whatever. How serious is the level of RP going to be?

Well i think its going to be up to the players. In PW there is a lot of roleplay as well as fighting however i think in this mod since it is Game of Thrones people will want to roleplay more. I'm not sure, but i know that my clan will be doing a lot of roleplaying you know like a corronation and a small council meetings formal declerations of war, etc.

Since there isn't a sub forum for the mod yet I'll post some recruitment info here. I'm currently recruiting for The Faceless Men faction. Here is my forum post:http://got-roleplay.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40&sid=a4bc7412f151abe3c77c9cd13ecef46a

If this is something you'd be interested in then add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053419830/

valar morghulis

maximus88888 said:
Since there isn't a sub forum for the mod yet I'll post some recruitment info here. I'm currently recruiting for The Faceless Men faction. Here is my forum post:http://got-roleplay.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40&sid=a4bc7412f151abe3c77c9cd13ecef46a

If this is something you'd be interested in then add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053419830/

valar morghulis

I saw that on the forum. Nice clan. So you guys will be up for assassinations? The rules aren't out yet, but i hope they allow this type of thing. Would be nice for roleplay and such...

valar morghulis

Legionary said:
Great mOd idea! I' LL support this and tell to everybody when you made server!

The best way is always to advertize it through friends, even sending to 5 people telling them to send to their friends can really help a mod grow, also telling regiment/clan leaders. Thank you for support

Back
Top Bottom