Where can I find this texture in hi res?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys. Love how much work you've done here.

Just wondering though, where can I find the high resolution texture seen in the crusader faction preview? - http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/22/21916/5.1.jpg

I found the associated BRF in the current version, then downloaded the previous (hi res) version from moddb, but the textures are identical. The faction was released in early 2013, I understand, but surely the original is SOMEWHERE to be found. How far back do I have to go to get the one shown in the linked image? Or, if it's not available through a full invasion version, does anyone have a link to the appropriate resource?

Thanks in advance.  :grin:

*Oh, I should mention that I am aware this comes originally from the "Chinese 16th Century War" mod, but even with translate enabled I can't seem to navigate their site very effectively. I can't seem to find the definitive English version if there is one, as all candidates have a slightly dissimilar name, or obviously lower resolution models.

*Second edit, I am using this for personal use only, this is not for mod creating, or releasing work.

Never mind, got it figured.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom