Napleonic Wars, Editor [Pressed some buttons now the mouse is to smooth in-game]

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffrey101

Recruit
Hello,

I don't think you guys get this all days what i gonna tell you but i got some big problems in Mount and Blade: Warband now. Since i edited some maps i pressed some buttons (I don't know which exactly) Then suddently my mouse goes to smooth in game with turning the camera etc. I am not able to fight anymore cuz of the smooth thingy. I can't turn properly anymore cuz of this, I have no clue why and what happened there but i am not able to play this game anymore cuz the settings are to ****ty with the smooth thing. I could turn normally etc i could do everything but now i can't do nothing cuz the plays i try to make etc are not possible of this Smooth camera thingy. I hope you guys really can help me to play this game agian.

- Editor (pressed some buttons) Suddently the camera moving in-game goes to smooth. Need to fix it.

- Tried to revalidate the steam game. Not working

- Tried to reinstall the game, Not working.

- I just want this to the normal setting i had before without the smooth Camera with the mouse.

Can you guys please help me?  :cry:

Sorry for my English!

Greetings,

Jeffrey

Back
Top Bottom