SFPD's turn to **** up

Users who are viewing this thread

Bromden said:
Your lame insults that you try disguise as discussion lack any point. Get a spine, troll. I at least have the decency to call you a moron to the face.

Actually the discussion had a point, it was that you were incorrect in referring to pretty much any country other than, at the moment, Russia, North Korea, and maybe Vietnam and China as a police state. You're welcome to pick that point back up whenever you feel like it. If not, continue calling me a moron while acting like one yourself.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Bromden said:
Your lame insults that you try disguise as discussion lack any point. Get a spine, troll. I at least have the decency to call you a moron to the face.

Actually the discussion had a point, it was that you were incorrect in referring to pretty much any country other than, at the moment, Russia, North Korea, and maybe Vietnam and China as a police state. You're welcome to pick that point back up whenever you feel like it. If not, continue calling me a moron while acting like one yourself.

Well. Hungary sure is going in that direction, Jobbik comes to mind, they look like the bloody SA (Brownshirts).

Wow, so much testosterone in this thread that I could swim in it. Which is frankly disgusting and if I see further insults I'm going to just throw some mutes around.

Because POLICE MODERATOR STATE FTW!

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Wow, so much testosterone in this thread that I could swim in it. Which is frankly disgusting and if I see further insults I'm going to just throw some mutes around.

Disgusting you say......and yet you came up with the idea all on your own! :shock: How ironic for a Pharoah to be...in denial. Get it? In the Nile! *bows smugly*

Pharaoh X Llandy said:

Sommething tells me that literally swiming in testosterone would probably do something wierd with ones body, no matter male or female.

Go to your profile, click on "Look and layout" and then tick the box at "Leave words uncensored."
When you reply to the topic it censors the "fuck" in the title for everyone replying to the topic afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom