[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

SnRolls said:
Now it says fmodex.dll is missing wtf?

What do i have to do to just run wse on server side on a dedicated server? to make player_set_username script to work for example?

Check whether the file is run? If necessary, you can explicitly specify exe for WSE. Create .bat file:
Code:
WSELoader.exe -p .\mb_warband_old.exe

bat file for dedicated server:
Code:
start WSELoaderServer.exe -p mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m Native

If you want players to see their name changed, you must use player_set_username on the client side

K700 said:
SnRolls said:
Now it says fmodex.dll is missing wtf?

What do i have to do to just run wse on server side on a dedicated server? to make player_set_username script to work for example?

Check whether the file is run? If necessary, you can explicitly specify exe for WSE. Create .bat file:
Code:
WSELoader.exe -p .\mb_warband_old.exe

bat file for dedicated server:
Code:
start WSELoaderServer.exe -p mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r Sample_Battle.txt -m Native

If you want players to see their name changed, you must use player_set_username on the client side
So players have to use WSE for that to work? ...

I partially solved the problem with a second, non-steam installation of Warband in an external HD.
Launching WSE in the non-steam installation works fine: i was playing Silverstag smoothly.

Then I copied mb_warband.exe and fmodex.dll and pasted them in Steam version of the game.
Surprisingly, although I launched the WSE from steam, it opened the non-steam game menu to choose the mod. Taking off the external hd solved this.

A problem, possibly related to WSE scripting: in that mod it is combined with PBOD, so when i deployed my army and then clicked F to start the battle, the game crashed.

If you are working with a module system, it is not difficult. All the necessary files are in folder WSESDK
Source for Silverstag http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,326486.0.html

Remember that ingame implemented operations and triggers may differ by name / syntax of the old WSE operations and triggers

I did some experiments and found that cur_item_add_mesh and cur_item_set_material work in ti_on_init_item for horses. So possible to create a customization for horses.
[list type=decimal]
[*]Using mesh horse without a saddle and armor.
[*]Saddles and armor for a horses to make separate meshes.
[*]Adding different saddle / armor meshes in the trigger ti_on_init_item
[/list]
Code:
["warhorse","Heavy War Horse", [("warhorse_chain",0)], itp_type_horse, 0, 18000, abundance(50) | hit_points(130) | body_armor(38) | difficulty(4) | horse_speed(41) | horse_maneuver(39) | horse_charge(28) | horse_scale(110), imodbits_horse_basic, 
[(ti_on_init_item, [
  (store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_no"),
  (store_trigger_param_2, ":troop_no"),
  (cur_item_add_mesh, "@horse_saddle_mesh"),
  (cur_item_add_mesh, "@horse_armor_mesh"),
])]],

If somebody makes meshes horses, saddles and armor for example, will be issued as OSP.

and can you set the hit_points/armor/speed/charge on ti_on_item_init or during the mission template as well? or do you need to set a slot and check on ti_on_agent_hit

Item - is template as well as troop. Changing characteristics of the item, an each instance of item of these characteristics will be. So that there are only slots and some scripting.

Where can I find the Steam WSE libary? I tried the old one of a older WSE but it isn't opening the launcher.
If I remove it it says "Steam WSE libary file" is missing.

Can I set up start parameters at WSELoader.exe like (mb_vanilla_game.exe) so that it will use this .exe instead of Steam one?

domipoppe said:
Can I set up start parameters at WSELoader.exe like (mb_vanilla_game.exe) so that it will use this .exe instead of Steam one?

Create .bat file:
Code:
WSELoader.exe -p .\mb_vanilla_game.exe

Doesn't seem to want to take my mb_warband_old.exe.

Code:
WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b, K700 (Build date: Feb 10 2015 10:52:48)
OS version: 6.1.7601 SP 1.0
Command line:
WSE path: D:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.0.6\
Game executable origin: command line
Game executable path: D:\steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband_old.exe
Game executable checksum: 7F079D05
You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.166).
Please update or download the full game from http://www.taleworlds.com/download.aspx.

What checksum does it expect?

Code:
WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b, K700 (Build date: Feb 10 2015 10:51:46)
OS version: 6.1.7600 SP 0.0
Command line: -r Sample_Battle.txt -m Native
WSE path: C:\Users\username\Desktop\WSE\
Game executable origin: command line
Game executable path: mb_warband_dedicated.exe
Game executable checksum: 20925869
You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.166).
Please update or download the full game from http://www.taleworlds.com/download.aspx.

Not sure.. but there is no 1.166 version for the dedicated server files.

Don't understand why this isn't getting more attention. Isn't this pretty huge? WSE hasn't been updated in ages.

Back
Top Bottom