Outdoor Activities Thread

How much water do you carry for your usual camping trip?

• 1 L / 33.8 Oz.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 1,5 L / 50.72 Oz. (Give or take)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 2 L / 67.62 Oz.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 3 L / 101 Oz.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 4 L / 135 Oz.

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Feel free to invade whilst I'm there, I'd love to see Norway as a prisoner of war an invited guest.

Härjedalen isn't as Norwegian as one would be lead to believe, and Jämtland wants to be independent. Ugh, damn Republicans.  :dead:

Mmmh, you can claim me anytime, babe.  :wink:  Why not take Värmland Wermland aswell?

Wermland is old spelling and how most people in the vicinity spell it. Did you guys ever own Wermland/Värmland/Værmland though?

Gestricius said:
I have been looking at LK35 backpacks recently, does anyone have any experience with these or alike backpacks?

vaskor-och-ryggsackar-ryggsack-lk-35-svensk-25801-c1.jpg
vaskor-och-ryggsackar-ryggsack-lk-35-svensk-25801-c2.jpg
vaskor-och-ryggsackar-ryggsack-lk-35-svensk-25801-c3.jpg

I have some experience with packframes.
In my experience they are quite comfortable especially with heavier loads.

I still use my grandpa's old one. :razz:

Gestricius said:
Wermland is old spelling and how most people in the vicinity spell it. Did you guys ever own Wermland/Värmland/Værmland though?
I just Norwegianed it up. Think we only had Jämtland, Härjedalen and Bohuslän.

I think knapsacks doesn't get the credit that they deserve.

Teofish said:
I just Norwegianed it up. Think we only had Jämtland, Härjedalen and Bohuslän.
Please take us aswell, we're part of the fäbod-area (Seter) and we eat lots messmör. (Primm)

Metal industry including Ovako, Sandvik and useful minerals. The Swedish prime minister that signed the dissolution in 1905 was from Gästrikland and just about the only one that Oscar II listened to, without him there might have been war.

Jhessail said:
Gotta go through Sweden first. Gestricius, prepare yourself!  :party:
Yay! I get to use Femörefortet! WOOOOORTH IT. Also, we have Sveaborg, wait.... ****.  :grin:
You sure Teo? Gävle is the Bergen of Sweden. (Although this might be just more of a reason)

Back
Top Bottom