[Release] Illuminati's Scripts [CLOSED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you release them?
Why not? Basically I want to give everyone the chance to start a server with working scripts.
I used this scripting to prepare for Bannerlord scripting. It was "giving" time away project :smile:

An A for effort, code looks fairly solid though it should use the latest sql query structure to improve prevention of security exploits. Recommend binding all traffic locally so nobody can exploit this system.

One way I have started preparing for Bannorlord is allowing clients to verify accounts via the steam openid api so in the event Bannorlord is using SteamIDs instead of the warband key ids, it will be easier to port pocket gold and bank money across when and if pw is ported to Bannorlord.

Thanks and good to know. Personally I have a good security fix: Check on the PHP scripts if the request is really coming from the server - if not - don't execute it.
Would fix basically all exploits.

Peasant aka Xaphan made some tutorial videos in how to install these scripts. Check it out:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=327856

Yeah i spent so much time wrestling with my own script creation, illuminati's work well just needed a minor fix here and there. 

Hi, can you tell me how to change the starting bank gold? Thank you for your amazing script and work :wink:

EDIT: I found it, it's in nameserver files :wink:

problem, i am noob..
150507070555773601.png

chukin95 said:
problem, i am noob..
150507070555773601.png

You probably entered the wrong server name.
To view/edit your server details, connect to your database through a terminal (Linux) or WAMP console with the command 'mysql -u <User> -p',
then input your password and the commande 'USE <dbName>;' (if you don't know the database name, do 'SHOW DATABASES;').
Once done, do 'SELECT * FROM warband_servers;', the logins + hashed password will be shown.
In the case you've lost the password, do "UPDATE warband_servers SET password = MD5('<YourPass>') WHERE name = '<Login>';",
this last command will modify the pass of the given user. Make sure to replace values between '<' & '>' to your actual values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom