[Release] Illuminati's Scripts [CLOSED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xaphan said:
These scripts are really touchy, proceed with caution.  rumor has it you need to pay extra for the admin panel to even be able to ban in game, or banning is just broken for some reason.

Things have been altered that really shouldn't of been touched. 

Went through the scripts, had to set the ban list with the db again. But it still doesnt ban from the db, gg.

As a script feature listed the ban list is based on the database.
If you wan't perm ban someone he will be banned permanently.
All IG punishments get recorded automatically.

You don't have to get the Panel to "ban" someone - you can just modify your Panel so that is places the ban in the database not in the ban list.

domipoppe said:

You don't have to get the Panel to "ban" someone - you can just modify your Panel so that is places the ban in the database not in the ban list.

I did this, and it still doesnt ban them.

domipoppe said:

Yeah i didn't think you would release an OSP weird payed system. :razz:

When I put that scripts in module PW_4.4 directory , open the server, appear a message you have 0 gold in your bank ok, but my char (people) not appear in the map, I just a spectator.

Thanks.

Your GUID is shown when you join the server. (Logs... joined the server with ...)
What you mean with "the echo command is disabled"?
While building the module?

Yes, in this time. When I click in build_module.bat . I have change module.info, export.dir to my directory of module PW_4.4

export a lot of things,

after export postfx...

The ECHO command is disabled.

press any key to exit ...

i got "Kicked cause Invalid Server" and some script error when i try to connect to my server

is it nameserver error or script error?

pmA2QOx.jpg

(eq, ":return_code", -3),
(assign, "$g_name_server_enabled", 0),
(assign, ":player_id", reg1),
(str_store_string, s0, "@Kicked cause invalid server"),

Seems like your php backend scripts are giving the error code "-3" out.

if (is_null($warband_server_id)) exit_code(pw_name_server_config::password_error);

Your warband server in servers table seems to have a wrong password set.

domipoppe said:
(eq, ":return_code", -3),
(assign, "$g_name_server_enabled", 0),
(assign, ":player_id", reg1),
(str_store_string, s0, "@Kicked cause invalid server"),

Seems like your php backend scripts are giving the error code "-3" out.

if (is_null($warband_server_id)) exit_code(pw_name_server_config::password_error);

Your warband server in servers table seems to have a wrong password set.
password in db is md5 format right?

edit: if yes i already set password to md5 format and i can login with that password in nameserver

Yes it's md5 format and if you can log into the administration nameserver panel then you should also be able to get the scripts working.
-3 gets just sent if theres a problem with reading out the "servers" table of the database like an incorrect password.

domipoppe said:
Yes it's md5 format and if you can log into the administration nameserver panel then you should also be able to get the scripts working.
-3 gets just sent if theres a problem with reading out the "servers" table of the database like an incorrect password.

Thanks you for answer

is it because my web server? i got that problem when hosting nameserver with usbwebserver and got another "nameserver invalid response " problem when hosting nameserver with WAMP

Logs when using wamp to host name server
Code:
 13:57:07 - Name server: invalid response '5|1655116|0|

<font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-deprecated' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\wamp\www\pw\pwnameserver\private\config.php on line <i>27</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0144</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>263952</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\pw\save.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\save.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0147</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>293608</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>pw_name_server_config->connect_database(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\pw\save.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\save.php<b>:</b>72</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0147</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>293896</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'><a href='http://www.php.net/function.mysql-connect' target='_new'>mysql_connect</a>
(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\pw\pwnameserver\private\config.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\config.php<b>:</b>27</td></tr>
</table></font>
3|0'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom