Farewell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mihailo

To all of you who remember me, I was a team member of Europe 1200 mod.
Unfortunately, it seems the mod has died, before being finished.
Over the course of years, I gave a lot of my time to this mod, and I'm heartbroken that it will end this way.
I was a researcher and herald, not a coder, so I can't do anything to revive it.
Maybe someone, someday will pick up this burden, and finish the mod.
However, I will not be there to help him.
I have left a huge amount of love, will and time here, but I do not regret it - it was a great experience.
Still, I simply must move on to new things.
Therefore, I will delete my account.
As your read this, it will already be gone.
I might return someday, to work on some next mod, but if I do, it will be under new username - a fresh start.
Only a select few will know who I was before.

So, thank you, all of you, for good years of researching, modding and debating.
I wish you good luck, and farewell!
giphy.gif

Hey Mihailo, thanks so much for all your efforts, love and work for this mod. You were a strong companion with lots of ideas and will to research!
I hope to see you again in a new forum life? I'd appreciate it.
May the trees be with you!
I am honestly sorry that it had to come this far - for this brilliant mod.
Everyone is defecting - some with more dignity than others.

Well...much respect to you Mihailo. :smile: 

I was just curious, is this your own statement (about the death of the mod)  or had you actually heard something from Korinov himself?

Reason I ask is because upon reading your post, I assumed that it was just your personal farewell and despite your instincts...

IF I DON'T SEE A DEAD BODY, THEN I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT'S DEAD.    Basically until Korinov comes forth and says it, i'll still hold out for some hope. 

=============================================

KORINOV if you're reading...DON'T QUIT BRO!!!  Stay the course, bit by bit, drops in the bucket, turtle wins the race, patience is a virture...keep on truckin', you know what i'm saying right?

=============================================

You know for me personally, I love this Mod.  I often take a little break and then come back to play Europe 1200 and i'm happy all over again.    With so many countries...to me it's like having 20+ Play through s because it's fun to try and take any one of the smaller countries and just build them up to dominate at least half the map. 

I really wish I could get "Antonis" from the Sword & Axe Mod to come over and help Korinov.  I kinda jokingly asked him once already a while back.  I think he would consider it.    I know he's busy but man, i'd pay personally via Pay Pal to help get it done.  Within financial reason of course.  :oops:

Of course I remember you Mihailo! You were already there back then when I joined the team :smile: (I was Brubar)

It was a pleasure working with you - and I must say, I don't believe this mod is dead!
I think we all know what's coming... as in M&B II hehe

It will be a lot easier to mod, and we'll all have had the experience of modding warband, which means it will go lot faster to make a whole new Europe 1200!

I hope I will be able to recognize your new name.
And I know you probably won't read my post...
Thanks for everything.

Back
Top Bottom