MP Native Feudal World

Users who are viewing this thread

Putting this mod under the shadow of PW is not Fair at all. This Mod is not PW the mechanics are way different.
Just because he used the PW module system doesn't mean it will be similar to PW, he could achieve the same thing with the Native Module System that he is achieving with the PW module system. The difference is the PW module system is way more logical to work with since the open world mechanics are there already. Good luck with this Mod looking forward to it!

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Putting this mod under the shadow of PW is not Fair at all. This Mod is not PW the mechanics are way different.
Just because he used the PW module system doesn't mean it will be similar to PW, he could achieve the same thing with the Native Module System that he is achieving with the PW module system. The difference is the PW module system is way more logical to work with since the open world mechanics are there already. Good luck with this Mod looking forward to it!
As said earlier, it's still a PW sub-mod, as it's built on the PW system.

I am quite sure he kept plenty other elements from PW as well.

Reus said:

I have kept some features, but for most it has been redone/edited to make it specifically work towards the goal I intended.

Reus said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

Reus in that case you might as well say that every mod made with the Native Module System is a Native Sub mod.
Just because He used the PW module system does not Mean he is limited or should be shadowed by PW itself the fact stands that he could achieve the same thing using the Native Module system. its a lot more Logical to use PW Because like i stated before it will save them hundreds of hours because pw module system was Made for Open world Gameplay, it would not be logical to use the Native Module system.
This is a stand alone mod using the PW module system. PW shouldn't even be Compared to this Mod they are completely different in gameplay.

Edit: I will not be adding more to the discussion thats just my opinion. anyways this mod is looking great!
i see a lot of things that i like keep up the good work. Godspeed!

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Reus in that case you might as well say that every mod made with the Native Module System is a Native Sub mod.
As a matter of fact, I would. If you start with Native as a base, it is indeed a sub-mod of Native. Native has been the base of every mod I have developed - though sometimes I've used Floris. The only reason I don't call all mods 'a sub-mod of Native', is because Native is the base game. It's the actual game. It's not a mod, so therefore mods based off Native don't become sub-mods.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=154327.0
There's a list of Floris sub-mods somewhat in the middle of that page.
There's many other mods who used Floris as a base, but they're not quite the same. ACOK, for example, used Floris as a base, although ACOK is an entirely different theme, setting, world and universe. It just uses the features of Floris.

I guess the definition of 'sub-mod' varies from person to person, although my simple definition would be to use another mod as a base of yours or to modify another mod and release your own version of it. Either way, it's not a bad thing to use PW as a base. There is no putting this mod under the shadow of PW. There's nothing bad about it. The mod was excellent - the community was not. As long as he states it's a complete rework of PW, then he won't have any trouble with people thinking it's another PW with some new theme and setting.

I don't see the problem.

Persistent World sub-mod, so many features, but do they hold? I really hope it wont end out as bad as PA, *S, *E (Censored due to not let this thread get spammed. Apparently no one may have an opinion about their mods unless getting hated on, someone just can't take critic) and RO.

If you keep those promises as you stationed, it might be a very interesting Persistent sub-mod.

I do have one question. What century is your mod based on?

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Persistent World sub-mod, so many features, but do they hold? I really hope it wont end out as a failure as PA, PS, PE and RO.
What the hell is your problem? If PA, PS, PE and RO were all fails, then PF sure as hell is a fail as well. What makes them failures to you?

As far as I'm concerned, PA has only just been released not even a month ago and already has just as good reviews as PF has. PS hasn't even been released yet. What makes that a fail? RO doesn't seem as popular, but judging from the screenshots, it doesn't look bad, it's just kind of dead.

So please, for the love of god, **** off with that nonsense of saying "Man, all these PW-based mods just completely suck. Except for the one I'm admin on."

They're all good. Atleast give them a goddamn chance before calling them failures.

EDIT:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
I do not know what Shiz mean. But yes PF is the Longest Sub-mod for Persistent World. But this is about Feudal World, please take your non-constructive arguments under the right board. Thank you :smile:
Shiz means ****. You can't be serious you're telling him to take his "non-constructive arguments" to the respective board, right after you called all the other PW-based mods failures. And just because it's the PW sub-mod that has lasted for the longest, it doesn't mean it's better than all the others. My guess is that the players liked the setting more, which doesn't make it one **** better than the other mods.

Reus said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Persistent World sub-mod, so many features, but do they hold? I really hope it wont end out as a failure as PA, PS, PE and RO.
What the hell is your problem? If PA, PS, PE and RO were all fails, then PF sure as hell is a fail as well. What makes them failures to you?

As far as I'm concerned, PA has only just been released not even a month ago and already has just as good reviews as PF has. PS hasn't even been released yet. What makes that a fail? RO doesn't seem as popular, but judging from the screenshots, it doesn't look bad, it's just kind of dead.

So please, for the love of god, **** off with that nonsense of saying "Man, all these PW-based mods just completely suck. Except for the one I'm admin on."

They're all good. Atleast give them a goddamn chance before calling them failures.

EDIT:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
I do not know what Shiz mean. But yes PF is the Longest Sub-mod for Persistent World. But this is about Feudal World, please take your non-constructive arguments under the right board. Thank you :smile:
Shiz means ****. You can't be serious you're telling him to take his "non-constructive arguments" to the respective board, right after you called all the other PW-based mods failures.

Well it's about Feudal Life here, I will not reply, you can sent me a private message with your .... comment, if you wish.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Well it's about Feudal Life here, I will not reply, you can sent me a private message, if you wish
Feudal Life? You mean Feudal World? Come on, the title is right there, mate.

I'm not going to take it to a private message, it's not really worth it. Would you just please piss off with the nonsense about PF being a godly mod, and all the others stinking? I just want to get this over with.
Thank you.

In snotty child language, (your native tongue) my comment above translates like so: ( PF's just as crap as whatever sub-PW mod you consider a failure) . You always giv people who come up with a new PW sub-mod a difficult time with your higher self esteemed opinions or whatnot, not that you or anybody els cares about what me or you say, but just thought i'd let you know why most people. don't like you all that much. Thank you

Reus said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Well it's about Feudal Life here, I will not reply, you can sent me a private message, if you wish
Feudal Life? You mean Feudal World? Come on, the title is right there, mate.

I'm not going to take it to a private message, it's not really worth it. Would you just please piss off with the nonsense about PF being a godly mod, and all the others stinking? Thank you.

Ohh, damn, Feudal World :wink:. Well your posting a very irrelevant comment under the thread, which should "supposed" to be about Feudal World. It gives allot of sense, if you knew, why I've my opinion like that, but as I said, PM is the most mature way to contact me, as it's inappropriate to post this kind of comments under here.

bpopa27 said:
In snotty child language, (your native tongue) my comment above translates like so: ( PF's just as crap as whatever sub-PW mod you consider a failure) . You always giv people who come up with a new PW sub-mod a difficult time with your higher self esteemed opinions or whatnot, not that you or anybody els cares about what me or you say, but just thought i'd let you know why most people. don't like you all that much. Thank you

First of all, please be a bit more mature. Also no I am all straight neutral at my opinions, just the way my opinion looks like.

but just thought i'd let you know why most people. don't like you all that much

please, to whom do you refer to, just sent it on PM.

Back
Top Bottom