MP Native Feudal World

Users who are viewing this thread

Server is now back online, with version v1.5. You can find it here: http://www.feudal-world.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=402&sid=a20f23d2ce0b6c58f846067db49d42d2

Maybe there is something like this already, but it would be cool if people or at least Town Watch could kill/arrest cannibals and gravediggers.

Andrix said:
Maybe there is something like this already, but it would be cool if people or at least Town Watch could kill/arrest cannibals and gravediggers.

Thats the idea of the Townwatch now, the new system of outlaw is that there is no outlaw rating to become a bandit. You need to be declared an outlaw by the townwatch or your faction, other than that you cannot train to be an outlaw.

That's really great, but I've noticed that Town Watch has a lot of issues with the regular folk as well...

Yeah riots seem to be a problem lol Another note, Could moderators move this topic to the released modules section. Thanks.

How about some screens;

KYKEVQj.jpg
ezPPjJX.jpg
1Sr46vE.jpg
V6ue7nr.jpg
yDtdq3H.jpg

:party:

The only problem is the lack of good faction flags and the fact that you all player names come up in WHITE. This can be very confusing when you are trying to tell if someone is friend or foe. Other than that, its great. It really brings out realism.

It's already survived more than a month, and usually during the first month a mod dies. I believe that Feudal World is here to stay. I would definitely recommend it if you are interested in persistent mods like PW and PF and you are looking for something new and unique. It's like something you've never seen before.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Old school (v2+) PWer here, is this any good?
Yep. You'd be surprised how many old school veterans came back for it. Especially a lot of the NAPW folk, Fussy, Cleric, Pirate, Brocoil etc etc. It's very role play friendly, you still get the odd bellend though.

Back
Top Bottom