Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I started a new game with the Laurians after playing Medieval 2 Total War as the spanish. Now I just realized... WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT CAVALRY

NO DEMILANCES

NO KNIGHTS

i'm ****ed.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Good gods man, its dangerous even to have one of those around, let alone let him fight beside you. If you do ONE thing wrong, he will kill you and everyone you love, and your little dog just for kicks. The grizzled peasant is the equivalent, nay, the superior, of the LOLfag army. Fear it.

:shock:

Hehe, I had two Eastern Peasants in my party, but as I was working solely Cavalry at the time, I ditched them. Besides; they'd be stealing every single damn kill !

Anyway, the last pics of my Imperial State Leviathan Guard, once-Officer, Sultan Frederich Dimmler, before the New Version Plague hit him and he had to retire.

A Beheaded Aristocratic Cavalryman, with the Sultan holding up his banner to insult him one last time  :twisted: Mwuahaha !

mb94-1.jpg

Hunting down a criminal, standing in the village graveyard ... Suiting.

mb92.jpg

And a few of my new character, Imperial State mercenary, that I'll probably make switch allegiances pretty liberally. D'Sparil, if it isn't already implemented, could I ask that you add a function so that, as a mercenary, you can cancel your contract whenever you want, at the pric of a severe relation's drop with the Faction and every lord ? That would be nice, 'cos three months can be long ...

mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

In the nuts, sucker !

mb99-1.jpg

I don't actually quite know ! If I remember correctly, I killed his horse, and as he slid, he either got trampled by another horse, or just ended up falling "into" the ground, 'cept that his head stuck out. Using edit mode, if I made the camera clip with the ground so to say what was "under", I could see his body dangling limply, "supported" only by his head that was sticking out of the ground.

I thought it might be good screenshot material ...

D'Sparil said:
Eumolpus said:
You haven't updated your Panoramic. :neutral:
The new version gives me some weird stuff, like greenish lights on afternoons.
You simply do not understand the beauty of the new version of Panoramic. Think positive. :razz:
And here, is some hard evidence (I put the screens into 4 spoilers so you don't have to scroll all the way up again if you made a mistake): :wink:
mb91-1.jpg

mb92-2.jpg

mb93-1.jpg
mb94-1.jpg

mb95-1.jpg

mb96-1.jpg
mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb99-1.jpg
mb100-2.jpg

mb101-2.jpg

mb102-1.jpg

Unorthodox equipment, sure. But it works. Great fun swinging the zweihander from horseback in an enemy's horse's face.
Also, those Nirdam guys are damn well bad-ass.  :lol:

Chummy McChumstein doesn't look very happy with me. Might be because I shot him in the torso, but he shouldn't be so squeamish. Was only 40 damage.

These todgers went kufewm! =D I love the hand cannon!

In the screenshoot i see that there is a Ulm mounted arquebusier , how do you get it?? , i dont see a unit called as it in the mod

One of the new suits of Plate mail. There are two versions, this one and one which is darker and with red trim.

So I came across a Imperial State Patrol made up of a single cuirassier. He was in a fight with some looters. I saved the game and checked out two weird outcomes:

I join the battle, kill the cuirassier, then defeat the looters:
mb17.jpg

The looters kill the cuirassier and recruit the prisoners:
mb16.jpg

And a non-map picture:
mb10.jpg

Birger Jarl said:
Raped by the hand of the pope. Awsome.

SIGGED!

And then some pictures of Boyar Arsenyus, the famous hero who led the charge into Wercheg.

Here, Boyar Arsenyus faces a Laurian war party, he is outnumbered almost three to one, good odds for the Boyar.
mb6.jpg

They're coming! Run boys! Quick, into positions!
mb7.jpg

Steady now...
mb8.jpg

Steady men... Steady!
mb9-2.jpg

Pavlov, you're blocking my damn view!
mb10-1.jpg

mb11-1.jpg

Steady men, steady...
mb12-1.jpg

Now! Quick boys, right wheel!
mb13.jpg

That's right boys, let them follow you and... Pyotr, I know you're hunter is slow but he isn't THAT slow...
mb14-1.jpg

Surround them boys! And Charge!
mb15-1.jpg

Go boys! Go!
mb16-1.jpg

Break their pike formations! Good job, Ivanov!
mb17-1.jpg

Keep at them! Break their spirit!
mb18.jpg

That's it boys, drive them through!
mb19-1.jpg

This would be a good place to stay if it weren't for the bodies in the river, the decaying horses, the smell of gunpowder and the stench of Laurians.
mb20-1.jpg

Chyort! You crippled my Courser, you will pay!
mb21.jpg

Not there you mudak, up here!
mb22.jpg

mb23-1.jpg

Victory! Gather the prisoners, the Tsar wishes for some Laurian Arquebusiers to trade for his own captured men.
mb25.jpg

The Tsar's dead soldiers shall be mourned, but can easily be replaced. Strip the Laurian dead of everything! Leave them for the crows! Stain the stream red with Laurian blood!

Edit: Forgot to put the spoiler.  :oops:

Here, I have some screenies. The first spoiler contains 4 screenshots 'showing' a little skirmish at night by my Kaiserthing Guards. (Cheated troops and character)
radiancross001bf5.jpg

radiancross002bz3.jpg

radiancross003mw8.jpg

radiancross004hx9.jpg

Here is my non-cheated Orlemi-thing character. At screenshot 4 he's the one firing the arrow, next to the Janissary. He's also cheering at the end. (I changed the export file for this guy to start with 4 HA and 3 RDING (And substracted this from other starting skills) And highered archery to 180. Now it's 305, after a lot of shooting. I increased his archery because I never use the Crosshair, Which I  can only do with a nice bit of Archery Skill allready.
radiancross006fe9.jpg

radiancross007yb0.jpg

radiancross008jx2.jpg

radiancross009gu0.jpg

radiancross010ou3.jpg

radiancross011vv9.jpg

radiancross012nz1.jpg

radiancross013wf8.jpg

radiancross014yv3.jpg

radiancross015tl6.jpg

radiancross016sx3.jpg

radiancross018gd6.jpg

That was it.
Servitor
And here a comparison between HDR and native Radiant Cross.
radiancross017gr5.jpg
radiancross019zg2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom