Narradam War (historical fiction)

Users who are viewing this thread

toonknight

Grandmaster Knight
Another Historical Fiction.

Narradam War
Narradam War is the Great War 50 years ago before King Leiss found the Dual Monarchy.
The 4 Years War of Vaegir and Nirdamese.They are fought fiercely before Both Kingdom's Armies were nearly annihilate at the Final Battle at Valasars Field.This War is inconclusive War. No Winner in this war but have Losers.2 Kingdoms were forced to call ceasefire.
this fiction's story will let you go back to the engagement at Vezin.

Battle of Vezin
Vezin is the Vaegir Village. Nirdamese Army is about march through this Village since the War was declared.
Vaegir Forces around the village has 8000 men.Nirdamese have 10000 Infantries and 2500 Markman.
Vaegir Forces are have 4000 Heavy Infantries,2000 Cataphracts and 2000 Volunteers.
Vaegir send the Cataphracts to break the Nirdamese Markmans Column.
and send remaining Soldiers to charge on the Enemy.
Nirdamese Soldier were poorly equip. They cannot stand a chance against Well-trained Vaegir.
But Nirdamese Force are too many. The Battle is hang in the balance.
6000 Vaegirs have died in the Battle while Nirdamese had 9000 Casualties.
the Remaining Vaegirs are encircle by the Nirdamese. but King Teralas of Vaegir is come to Battlefield with the Vaegir Army.
that army has 50000 Men. King has plan to destroy Nirdamese Invasion Force here and He will bring his army to invade Nirdam.
When Nirdamese Commander saw the massive Vaegir Invasion Force. He is call the Retreat.
King Teralas's Army and remaining Vaegir Forces at Vezin are combine their troops and go to Invade Nirdam.

Battle of Kallinin Field
The Battle of Kallinin Field was a stalemated Battle in this war.
3 years and 5 months after Vaegir won at Vezin. Teralas's Invasion Force has won to many Skirmishes and Small-scale Battles.
and march to the Nirdamese Capital City but they have obstacle in their way.
Nirdamese has a position along the Kallinin Field. They have many Ballistas and Catapults.
King Teralas order the soldier to bring their siege weapons to their positions.
Vaegir Siege Weapons are start to fire upon Nirdamese Positions.
Both Forces are suffer Heavy Casualties is this Battle.
But King Teralas has received more Reinforcement. King Teralas is decided to leave 10000 Troops here.
while He's marching to Nirdamese Capital by pass alternate route at Valasars Field.

Battle of Valasars Field
500000-strong Vaegir Invasion Force are march to Valasars Field.
King Teralas is surprised by the Waiting King Balahim's Army
King Balahim has 500000 men like Vaegir Forces.
King Balahim is draw his glaive and shout to King Teralas.
"King of Vaegir!! I have knowed You will come here!! the field that we have called it Valasars Field!!.
I have knowed that my men at Kallinin Field can hold your massive forces and you're going to die. Here!!!"
King Teralas shout to Balahim.
"are you sure?!! I have knowed one thing. One must fall here!!
You and your Nirdamese Army!! or my Vaegir Army.
Remember my name. King Teralas of Vaegir!!!!!"
Vaegir forces are began to charge while Nirdamese are send their Markmen to the front.
"Ready. Fire!!!!!"
Markmen is firing their arrow.
Charging Vaegir are suffer Heavy Casualties.
King Teralas order his Catapults to fire upon Enemy Forces.
Fire Balls are impact on Nirdamese Army.Nirdamese suffer Heavy Casualties too.
King Teralas has lead his Cataphracts charge to the Enemy.
King Balahim has also lead his men to the Battlefield.
King Teralas is face off with King Balahim.
2 Kings start to duel with each other.
Balahim's Glaive is break Teralas's Shield and Teralas is use his lance to impale Balahim's Horse.
Balahim has fall to ground and Teralas has dismount from his horse.
"Why you dismount from your Horse. Terals!!?"
Balahim ask question to Teralas.
"Because I am a good king not a Bad King. I wont fight with disadvantage Enemy!!"
Teralas answer that Question back.
They are start to fight on Foot while the Large Army slaughter each other.
One Fire ball is hit near the 2 Kings.
Both are knock unconscious from that impact.
Teralas woke up on the field that had so many deads lies on the Bloody Field.
He has been accompany by 1000 Remaining Men.
They are report that the 20000 men and Nirdamese Forces are start to retreat from Kallinin Field too.
They are go back to home and call the ceasefire and the Fighting is over.

Did you write this from one of your games? If so, although obviously it needs polishing, you do bring up a fascinating part of the game- that is to imagine your own history; seeing that Mount and Blade is very spartan in its story details, it leaves a lot to the imagination. Certainly I invent a story for myself when I play.

Back
Top Bottom