Founding of the Dual Monarchy (historical fiction)

Users who are viewing this thread

toonknight

Grandmaster Knight
This is my Historical Fiction about the Dual Monarchy. reply if you like it

Founding of the Dual Monarchy

The Dual Monarchy is a Union of Three City-State of Ctesiphon,Zenislev and Rivacheg.
Before they have found their Union.These City-States are in not Interest in each others.
One Day. Nirdamese Royal Caravan is on their way to Bulugha Castle has been raid by Bandits.
the Vaegir Prince Helsars is come to aid the Nirdamese against the Bandits. Nirdamese King Balahim tell the prince to keep away from him.
because in the past.King Balahim and Helsars' Father King Teralas are hate with each other.
and they are wage the war in the 30 years ago. that war is called the Narradam War.
nearly all Vaegir and Nirdamese Army are destroyed in the Battle of Valasars Field in the Final Stage of War.
That war is no victor but have losers.
two days later
Vaegir Diplomat come to Balahim'sPalace. and tell the King to invite him to King Teralas' Party.
King Balahim accept it.
King Balahim and his Daughter Syllina go to King Teralas's City.
In the party Prince Helsars and Princess Syllina is meet in the Castle.
Prince Helsars is fall in love with her.
King Teralas and King Balahim are discuss about Military Alliance of Ctesiphon and Rivacheg.
King Teralas ask King Balahim about marriage of Prince and King Balahim's Daughter to accept this Alliance and to keep it Strong.
King Balahim is resist the King Telaras's demand but in order to forge the Alliance. He must accept but He has more angrier with the King Teralas and the Prince.
10 Years later.
King Teralas has been assasinated by Mysterious Assasin probably Nirdamese.
Helsars is become a King of Vaegir.
He and his wife has a son.His son is the future King and founder of Dual Monarchy.
His son is named Leiss.
Leiss is grow mature and stronger.
One Night.Leiss has been summoned by his Grandfather. King Balahim.
the King is lying on his bed. He's tell Leiss that he is about to die.
the Old King is say with him.
"Leiss. my grandson.I have to die in this Night.If you are a King and I have died. I allow you to Unite the Vaegir and Nirdamese into one Banner.Your Banner. If you are a king. please dont despise my beloved People. Nirdamese. Please dont slaughter them.
Please dont oppress them. Leiss. Future King of both Vaegir and Nirdamese"
After he speak with Leiss. He have died shortly.
10 Years later.
King Helsars has been killed by the Gun-Toting Bandit outside Sumbuja.Leiss is become a King of Vaegir. King Leiss.
King Leiss is about to unite the Vaegir and Nirdamese as his Grandfather say.
2 Month later
Grand Duchy of Zenislev has been divided to two.Zenislev and Selemite.
Selemite has been conquered by Khergit while the Zenislev has been suffer from Bandits and Rebels roaming around their Territory.
King Leiss offer Duke of Zenislev to send Combined Army of Vaegir and Nirdamese to quell the Bandits and Rebels in Zenislev.
Duke of Zenislev accept it.
10000 Vaegirs and 5000 Nirdamese are march to Zenislev and quell the Rebellion.
Duke of Zenislev is ask King Leiss to join the Dual Monarchy.
King accept it and Zenislev is become a part of the Dual Monarchy.
and King Leiss is offer to Southern Tribes to join the Dual Monarchy.
They accept it.

This is the History of the Dual Monarchy.   

toonknight said:
This is my Historical Fiction about the Dual Monarchy. reply if you like it

Founding of the Dual Monarchy

The Dual Monarchy is a Union of Three City-State of Ctesiphon,Zenislev and Rivacheg.
Before they have found their Union.These City-States are in not Interest in each others.
One Day. Nirdamese Royal Caravan is on their way to Bulugha Castle has been raid by Bandits.
the Vaegir Prince Helsars is come to aid the Nirdamese against the Bandits. Nirdamese King Balahim tell the prince to keep away from him.
because in the past.King Balahim and Helsars' Father King Teralas are hate with each other.
and they are wage the war in the 30 years ago. that war is called the Narradam War.
nearly all Vaegir and Nirdamese Army are destroyed in the Battle of Valasars Field in the Final Stage of War.
That war is no victor but have losers.
two days later
Vaegir Diplomat come to Balahim'sPalace. and tell the King to invite him to King Teralas' Party.
King Balahim accept it.
King Balahim and his Daughter Syllina go to King Teralas's City.
In the party Prince Helsars and Princess Syllina is meet in the Castle.
Prince Helsars is fall in love with her.
King Teralas and King Balahim are discuss about Military Alliance of Ctesiphon and Rivacheg.
King Teralas ask King Balahim about marriage of Prince and King Balahim's Daughter to accept this Alliance and to keep it Strong.
King Balahim is resist the King Telaras's demand but in order to forge the Alliance. He must accept but He has more angrier with the King Teralas and the Prince.
10 Years later.
King Teralas has been assasinated by Mysterious Assasin probably Nirdamese.
Helsars is become a King of Vaegir.
He and his wife has a son.His son is the future King and founder of Dual Monarchy.
His son is named Leiss.
Leiss is grow mature and stronger.
One Night.Leiss has been summoned by his Grandfather. King Balahim.
the King is lying on his bed. He's tell Leiss that he is about to die.
the Old King is say with him.
"Leiss. my grandson.I have to die in this Night.If you are a King and I have died. I allow you to Unite the Vaegir and Nirdamese into one Banner.Your Banner. If you are a king. please dont despise my beloved People. Nirdamese. Please dont slaughter them.
Please dont oppress them. Leiss. Future King of both Vaegir and Nirdamese"
After he speak with Leiss. He have died shortly.
10 Years later.
King Helsars has been killed by the Gun-Toting Bandit outside Sumbuja.Leiss is become a King of Vaegir. King Leiss.
King Leiss is about to unite the Vaegir and Nirdamese as his Grandfather say.
2 Month later
Grand Duchy of Zenislev has been divided to two.Zenislev and Selemite.
Selemite has been conquered by Khergit while the Zenislev has been suffer from Bandits and Rebels roaming around their Territory.
King Leiss offer Duke of Zenislev to send Combined Army of Vaegir and Nirdamese to quell the Bandits and Rebels in Zenislev.
Duke of Zenislev accept it.
10000 Vaegirs and 5000 Nirdamese are march to Zenislev and quell the Rebellion.
Duke of Zenislev is ask King Leiss to join the Dual Monarchy.
King accept it and Zenislev is become a part of the Dual Monarchy.
and King Leiss is offer to Southern Tribes to join the Dual Monarchy.
They accept it.

This is the History of the Dual Monarchy. 

hm. i found the story ok, but not great. Sorry. But respect for your work :wink:

Edit: Come on Guys, a little bit morre Feedback for this Work :!:

Back
Top Bottom