Praetorains of Neapolis [PoN] [International] [Inactive]

Users who are viewing this thread

WinniedaPooh

Sergeant
PRAETORIANS OF NEAPOLIS

About Us

It's all started when two roman soldiers founded themselves abandoned by their army and the emperor himself. Outraged by this act of the Roman Empire they set out to distant lands of serenity where they trained along the masters of the land. Later the two soldiers returned to their home seeking vengeance and wouldn't stop till they recieved it. To prove that they wouldn't they infiltrated the inner walls of the great city of Neapolis and created the Praetorians of Neapolis. A elite group of warriors that oppose the rule of the empire and will fight with their lives to get to the top and kills those that have wronged them. Today only one of those two Romans remain, still training and honing his skills along with his fellow Praetorians. Waiting for there chance for vengeance.

We are a NA Warband Competitve Native clan. PoN has been 2 years strong in the warband community facing all it has to offer. We have been through thick and thicker but that doesn't keep us down, we always stay strong and get through what ever is thrown at us. We are a Mature and Skill focused clan. We train nonstop aiming to be the top in the warband community.

Roster

WinniedaPooh
DooDooButtFace
Rail
Mex
Spartan
Hawkeye
Kirito
Eagle
Meadows
Alex
SmithyV​

For More Detailed Information about the Clan and Community Visit our website. (http://clutchgamingcentral.enjin.com/home)

If you are interested in joining please add [PoN]WinniedaPooh on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/irishwarrior414/
Or fill out a application on our website Forums. (http://clutchgamingcentral.enjin.com/forum/m/30801950/viewforum/5762612)

Kohath said:
We would appreciate if you would stop your men from sending hate-messages to DoF members. Especially when one them is your second-in-command, Winnie.
Proof please and why would jeep send you hate-messages since he is basically my 2nd in command

Edit: also wtf are you posting it on here you have me on steam msg me.

"ok first of all, i RESPECT EVERYONE in my clan i dont lean on one person more then i do others i did that before back in the starting days but not anymore. if i ****ing yell at you its because your doing something wrong, or ****ing stupid that i dont want you to do it. If you're someone who is getting yelled at alot, should probably look yourself in the mirror. and to get this out of the way YOU ARE NOT THE BEST PLAYER PoN HAS EVER HAD. and just to inform you being the best player isnt just about carring or being good **** you can carry i dont give a damn. i could of got wk people or people that could cary and just be like what akaria is now no that isnt a ****ing team. beign a good player is someone who has skill but is also a teamplayer and one with is brothers. hell you dont event need that good of skill if you have better cohesion with your team then thats better then skill anyday. teamwork can out do skill. wish you could learn that, rather then running off and doing your own thing. im not gonna stand here and beg to get you back. i dont care if you leave that is your decision once you leave the clan you leave and if you want to come back hell i dont care either ill let you join back if i actually am will too, which i am usally am, but in the end i dont care what you or anyone else does thats your choice im not gonna beg to change it. so if you are gonna leave, leave and shut the **** up i dont care. dont spam me insults or any other member of PoN. Mature the **** up and just be like im done im leaveing you immature ****"-  Winnedafag

Jio said:
"ok first of all, i RESPECT EVERYONE in my clan i dont lean on one person more then i do others i did that before back in the starting days but not anymore. if i ******** yell at you its because your doing something wrong, or ******** stupid that i dont want you to do it. If you're someone who is getting yelled at alot, should probably look yourself in the mirror. and to get this out of the way YOU ARE NOT THE BEST PLAYER PoN HAS EVER HAD. and just to inform you being the best player isnt just about carring or being good **** you can carry i dont give a damn. i could of got wk people or people that could cary and just be like what akaria is now no that isnt a ******** team. beign a good player is someone who has skill but is also a teamplayer and one with is brothers. hell you dont event need that good of skill if you have better cohesion with your team then thats better then skill anyday. teamwork can out do skill. wish you could learn that, rather then running off and doing your own thing. im not gonna stand here and beg to get you back. i dont care if you leave that is your decision once you leave the clan you leave and if you want to come back hell i dont care either ill let you join back if i actually am will too, which i am usally am, but in the end i dont care what you or anyone else does thats your choice im not gonna beg to change it. so if you are gonna leave, leave and shut the **** up i dont care. dont spam me insults or any other member of PoN. Mature the **** up and just be like im done im leaveing you immature ****"-  Winnedafag
ok

Jio said:
"ok first of all, i RESPECT EVERYONE in my clan i dont lean on one person more then i do others i did that before back in the starting days but not anymore. if i ******** yell at you its because your doing something wrong, or ******** stupid that i dont want you to do it. If you're someone who is getting yelled at alot, should probably look yourself in the mirror. and to get this out of the way YOU ARE NOT THE BEST PLAYER PoN HAS EVER HAD. and just to inform you being the best player isnt just about carring or being good **** you can carry i dont give a damn. i could of got wk people or people that could cary and just be like what akaria is now no that isnt a ******** team. beign a good player is someone who has skill but is also a teamplayer and one with is brothers. hell you dont event need that good of skill if you have better cohesion with your team then thats better then skill anyday. teamwork can out do skill. wish you could learn that, rather then running off and doing your own thing. im not gonna stand here and beg to get you back. i dont care if you leave that is your decision once you leave the clan you leave and if you want to come back hell i dont care either ill let you join back if i actually am will too, which i am usally am, but in the end i dont care what you or anyone else does thats your choice im not gonna beg to change it. so if you are gonna leave, leave and shut the **** up i dont care. dont spam me insults or any other member of PoN. Mature the **** up and just be like im done im leaveing you immature ****"-  Winnedafag

sugoi monogatari oniichan

Back
Top Bottom