Can cows be used as mounts?

Users who are viewing this thread

I stopped at a Farmstead to get some food for my army, but when I looked at the farmstead revee's inventory he had a whole bunch of cows for sale instead of food. The cows all had stats like a mount would, with a whopping 15 riding skill required and sub-par stats compared to horses and ponies. So hypothetically if you had the riding skill, could you use a cow as mount?

Screenshot of the situation

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=376051757

rustyshakleford said:
I stopped at a Farmstead to get some food for my army, but when I looked at the farmstead revee's inventory he had a whole bunch of cows for sale instead of food. The cows all had stats like a mount would, with a whopping 15 riding skill required and sub-par stats compared to horses and ponies. So hypothetically if you had the riding skill, could you use a cow as mount?

Screenshot of the situation

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=376051757

You could also mod them to lower the riding requirement.

awesome, gonna tweek cows to have a low riding skill, and give dwywei one, got fed up with her, so i used the find items thing, gave her a no head helmet, a horn as a weapon and a lute as a shield, and a banner to hold, now i finally found the proper mount for her! a headless, banner carying horn blowing cowrider with a lute as a shield, the biggest fear of every saxon!

Jesgard Gysson said:
awesome, gonna tweek cows to have a low riding skill, and give dwywei one, got fed up with her, so i used the find items thing, gave her a no head helmet, a horn as a weapon and a lute as a shield, and a banner to hold, now i finally found the proper mount for her! a headless, banner carying horn blowing cowrider with a lute as a shield, the biggest fear of every saxon!

Looks like you're obsessed with her. :razz:

Jesgard Gysson said:

I know how you feel. Lezit revolted against me taking one of my castles in native. Next game I recruited him, mounted him on a swaybacked stumper horse in a dress with only a stick for a weapon.

JuJu70 said:
Jesgard Gysson said:

Looks like you're obsessed with her. :razz:

Agree. If you have sucess riding a cow, adding in the game a cavalry lance and scoring a crouch attack. Please, send a pic :smile:
EDIT: Also add a farmer's hat.

"And Here I am, on the cow again..." 

p44u2384z72ppihzg.jpg

Playing the beta of VC without any modification I won from a competition this:
fatcow.jpg
I couldn't find better topic to post it.

FelipeII said:
Playing the beta of VC without any modification I won from a competition this:
fatcow.jpg
I couldn't find better topic to post it.

so what's the problem?

Back
Top Bottom