L'Aigle Alpha Patch 1.2 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Download Patch 1.2

This is just the patch, it still requires the previous full download. To install extract it into the Warband module folder and replace the previous version of L'Aigle (replace everything it asks to).

Certain aspects may not be save-game compatible. You probably can continue to play your save, but you'll likely run into issues or miss out on improvements.

Changelog:
Fixed problem with lords' dialogue
Fixed the constant rain
Fixed issues with changing uniforms for cold weather
Further improved melee thanks to RanGer_SLO
Rebalanced item stats
Rebalanced some troops
Various other fixes, tweaks and changes

Very awesome!

Is there any way to enable the auto coat switching for companions and the player?

EDIT: And did we convince you to add some iteration of Freelancer in a future release? :razz:

Great!
So, as i see that you have taken away the link to the 1.1 patch, i guess that it is safe to say that this patch only needs the 1.0 version?
There's no difference between patching 1.0->1.2 and 1.0->1.1->1-2?

Excellent update. Unarmed combat looks great and standards can reliably be picked up if you drop/pick up or wait around a bit after winning a battle. 20 renown a flag seems a tad bit low, but I suppose its for the sake of balance. Troops do equip uniforms properly now too.

Also, if anyone can't give a flag to the officer at the depot, make sure you don't have a flag of your faction in your inventory - sell or give to a companion.

Hey thanks for the patch! I would suggest putting the new change log on the main download thread that is sticked

Back
Top Bottom