Your views on cybernetic augmentation?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that would only be necessary if you smoke more than 8 packs a day. Even then, you should be fine with a brand new respiratory system in every decade or two.

Bromden said:
That's not science, that's science fiction. Your ideas are shot down not because of your person, but because your ideas are childlike and naive. You don't need to be a geneticist to know some basic stuff of the topic, and if you know some basic stuff, you'll realize that your ideas are 99% wishful thinking.

You do realize that I am also stubborn as a goat?

Well, you wouldn't know. It's always so hard to have scientific conversations with goats, because whenever you're speaking they always keep butting in, and then then the entire conversation takes a ewe turn.

:shifty:

PinCushion said:
Bromden said:
That's not science, that's science fiction. Your ideas are shot down not because of your person, but because your ideas are childlike and naive. You don't need to be a geneticist to know some basic stuff of the topic, and if you know some basic stuff, you'll realize that your ideas are 99% wishful thinking.

You do realize that I am also stubborn as a goat?

So, since you have a character flaw, we should let you continue babbling on about impossibilities and derail the thread? I say **** off to that.

Vraelomon said:
Well, you wouldn't know. It's always so hard to have scientific conversations with goats, because whenever you're speaking they always keep butting in, and then then the entire conversation takes a ewe turn.

:shifty:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks!

Don't know if this guy has been posted

He''s not some day-dreaming academic either. He quite literally puts his (considerable) money where his mouth is.

Edit: the actual biotech talk starts around 7:45

Bromden said:
That made me so angry.

Y2UuAxe.jpg

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I want giant shootey laser guns to come out of my arms and the ability too zap people with electricity with nothing more than a touch. Or better, the power of my mind.

I would settle for the giant shootey guns, however.

Didn't you already get those upgrades when you became a TW moderator?

No sadly they're just foam mallets, attached to broom handles, covered in pvc accordion hoses, and velcro'd to the agents  the were-pandas the pharaohs her arms. They're more than adequate for the herding of  soaped up TW cats, but not really chic enough for other venues. They're just not as cool as lasers; let alone giant shooty ones.

Back
Top Bottom