Ironsights for l'Aigle [WIP]

Users who are viewing this thread

deadknight

Sergeant
Hi, I made this for more immersive gameplay with this great mod. Based in this script by doomsayer. I'm a beginner in scripts and programming, so this is very perfectible. Feel free to enhance it.

Compatible only with  L'Aigle Alpha Patch 1.1 :
http://www.partage-facile.com/IZTG92HYYC/irosnsight_for_l_aigle__v2_.rar.html

633792gunironsight.jpg

300227gunironsight2.jpg

936130muskeetironsight.jpg

455667muskeetironsight2.jpg

785481muskeetironsight3.jpg

435550muskeetironsight4.jpg

I haven't the modules system files of this mod, so at the moment, I only managed to trick the practice weapons, and switch the tutorial bow and crossbow into a pistol and a muskeet. So, ironsights only works for those weapons.

Enjoy :wink:

Important : Hold the action key to aim with ironsight (default "f" key).
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Old version :
http://www.partage-facile.com/ESBYEX1IKA/irosnsight_for_l_aigle__v1_.rar.html

Very cool, but it looks like you'll have to get the thumb out of the way so you can see the front sight on the musket :grin:

Ok, new update. I tried million ways to fix horse and crouch problems (player_get_item_id, horse, gk_crouch, etc...), but I'm not enough skilled I suppose...
Instead, I replace the trigger key with another one, this way you can still aim like native in crouch stance or on horse. So, in order to aim with ironsight now you must hold the action key pressed.

And now, ironsight works with all weapons ! But only fits well with rifles and muskets atm, pistols doesn't work yet (only the practice pistol works fine)

That's all, can't do much more without the modules files of the mod (in the case that docm30 wants to share it, of course).

http://www.partage-facile.com/IZTG92HYYC/irosnsight_for_l_aigle__v2_.rar.html

Well I put the files item_kinds1.txt and mission_templates.txt in to my L'Aigle folder but when I go ingame nothing is in ironsights, not muskets, not pistols or rifles any ideas why?

I changed the trigger key for the ironsight. You need to hold the action key (by default "F" I think).

And good news, don't know why but some handguns works well with my last update.

Merci, ça faisait longtemps que je voulais faire cette petite modification pour la native, mais vu le charabia informatique et mon niveau presque nul j'avais pas eu courage. Mais là je suis tombé sous le charme de ce mod, et bluffé par son degré d'authenticité je me suis dit que c'était obligé d'avoir une vraie visée !

(Thanks, it's been a long time I wanted to make this small change to the native, but given the computer gibberish and my almost zero level I hadn't the courage. But then I fell in love with this mod, and amazed by the degree of authenticity I told myself that it was imperative to have a real sight !)

deadknight said:
Merci, ça faisait longtemps que je voulais faire cette petite modification pour la native, mais vu le charabia informatique et mon niveau presque nul j'avais pas eu courage. Mais là je suis tombé sous le charme de ce mod, et bluffé par son degré d'authenticité je me suis dit que c'était obligé d'avoir une vraie visée !

(Thanks, it's been a long time I wanted to make this small change to the native, but given the computer gibberish and my almost zero level I hadn't the courage. But then I fell in love with this mod, and amazed by the degree of authenticity I told myself that it was imperative to have a real sight !)
googlelo translato

Back
Top Bottom