Unique item locations (Spoilers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reiksmarshal

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I wanted to start a compilation of unique items that can be found in VC, if you guys have any information please added to the thread.

Sword of the Pirate King (might be Sword of the Bandit King)
Odin's Cave

Nad
Strange Ruins

Has anybody been able to find Elf's or Thor's helmet yet in SP?

Troll Club
Trolls Bridge (lol)

63b but needs 25 str to use, not sure if anyone would ever get 25 str so probably useless. Sells for 100 pennings...

I keep seeing conflicting posts about Odin's Cave --- I was told that you are only supposed to receive the
Pirate King Sword or whatever it's called
.  However, as the above poster says he also got an axe.  What gives?  I've seen this posted elsewhere.

There have been some bugs that have affected this depending on what patch you have. Currently in 1.02 it is broken, in 1.01 it seemed to work fine and was about the time I made this thread.

All of these occur in Sandbox Mode.  No clue about Story Mode, I don't play it.

Siren's Song

Request the "special items" dialogue option at any of the named weaponmakers (hint: there's one at your refuge).  Choose the "surprise me" option and you will receive a randomized item (may be standard junk, or a named weapon).  Requires 600 renown and 5000 penings.  Better swing damage than sword below, but otherwise identical.

Widow Maker

Request the "special items" dialogue option at any of the named weaponmakers (hint: there's one at your refuge).  Choose the sword directly.  Requires 600 renown and 11000 penings.  Better thrust damage than sword above, but otherwise identical.

Ray

Request the "special items" dialogue option at any of the named weaponmakers (hint: there's one at your refuge).  Choose the spear directly.  Requires 600 renown and 4000 penings.  Slightly less damage than a balanced common spear, but very long reach.

There's many other items that can be obtained this way that are high quality, but I'm not sure if they're unique.

Back
Top Bottom