Ósrédingas

Users who are viewing this thread

Diokles

Knight at Arms
Osredingas2_zps74bff587.png

OsredingasA_zpsd19283f2.png

OsredingasB_zps497753b2.png

General Information

We are an NA Anglo-Saxon clan for Vikingr. Those who wish to join our ranks can message me or one of our members.

Hús Ósrédes

Déorláf Æstánes sunu
Leofdæg Godrices sunu
Swíþhelm Éadrédes sunu
Ósmund Cyneríces sunu
Wilstán Rícbeorhtes sunu
Cyneweald Ordbeorhtes sunu
Léofgár Brandres sunu
Æscweald Óswudan sunu
Léodwulf Éadríces sunu
Þurbrand Ingbrandes sunu

Cheers :smile: May JC protects your braves warriors!!! Nice to see more soldiers to eliminate the Nordic scum!!!! Hope the win turns in your favor!!!!!

Welcome to Vikingr! :smile:
Hope to fight alongside you one day as brothers or against ye saxons as our foe's  :grin:

Éadríc þegn grét Déorláf Æstánes sunu glædlíce.

Hús Fyrnan gefihð Ósrédinga cyme – uton symblan and feohtan tógædere and habban sige ofer þá lýðran wícingas!

Ah, I was about to say that the influx of Anglo-Saxon themed clans was rather excessive currently, but if you're focusing on a North American segment I suppose it makes sense.

Welcome!

Wílcuma, Bróðors!

I hope that you enjoy your stay in Vikingr and I hope to fight alongside you Northumbrian folk, even though our ancestors used to be enemies.  :roll: xD

Anyway; Welcome again from all of us in the Gægningas!

Cheers,

Dansk viking said:
Ah, I was about to say that the influx of Anglo-Saxon themed clans was rather excessive currently, but if you're focusing on a North American segment I suppose it makes sense.

Welcome!

Most of my members are North American. ;')

Thank you to everyone for the welcoming messages.  :wink:
Look forward to joining you guys in the next Shieldwall event!

Éadríc said:
Éadríc þegn grét Déorláf Æstánes sunu glædlíce.

Hús Fyrnan gefihð Ósrédinga cyme – uton symblan and feohtan tógædere and habban sige ofer þá lýðran wícingas!
La leof, ic me bliðemod wene þæt we and ge ful oft gesamnien æt arlicum gefeohte wið wicingum!

Dansk viking said:

Welcome!
Yea, hopefully we'll be able to bring more NA players on here. With your help, we got our own server up so we could do some NA events on Vikingr, which may also attract new members to your monthly Shieldwall event.

Déorláf said:
Dansk viking said:

Welcome!
Yea, hopefully we'll be able to bring more NA players on here. With your help, we got our own server up so we could do some NA events on Vikingr, which may also attract new members to your monthly Shieldwall event.

My members would appreciate that considering that they are mostly North American. They would like to attend more events after all.

Wilcuma Ósrédinga folc!

I hope the noble descendants of Ósréd and Ælla will bear their exile with pride and that they will find a new home among their hosts and friends. Let us join our efforts to bring our people peace, prosperity and great stories about glorious, desperate deeds!

And good luck overseas! It would be awesome to see an American community take root! Also, nice thread. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom