[WNL4] Playoff Final - APIS EUROPAE WNL CHAMPIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemaforash said:
At the end of Harry Potter we were all blasted with the theory of whether or not Harry is immortal.
In the prophecy it states that one must die at the hand of the other, which means Harry potter can never die because Voldemort is no longer around to kill him.

This would make sense because Harry Potter would truly be "the boy who lived".

Debunking this theory I have concluded that the prophecy doesn't mention old age or disease... If Harry Potter would've died by a natural accident then Voldemort would've lived forever, due to the horcruxes. Nobody could find them except for Harry Potter because nobody was connected to Voldemort in the way that he was. They were left unfound for 50 years... Thank you Harry Potter for your brave actions.

But if Voldemort would have never tried to kill Harry, Harry would still have 1/8 of Voldemort's soul within him and woul've been a horcrux. As a horcrux can only be destroyed by very, very destructive things, i.e. basilisk venom, Harry would've lived forever as well as Voldemort as Voldemort was immortal as long as the attempt to kill Harry hadn't happened.

Sil, get back to your escargot shell!
Congratz to AE btw. Really happy for Scar :smile:

PS: A few tears were dropped when I saw Bliv's face on that last AE group pic. He showed up in the end and made his clan be victorious in battle -"Veni, vidi, vici"-. No phrase could fit better than this one in this case tbh.
My personal campaign has come to the end, but there's no doubt that certain hashtag will always stay in our hearts. And here I will write it one last time: #LetBlivPlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom