Bannerlord 2015?

Users who are viewing this thread

l3asu

Sergeant
Dear M&B team,

You are pretty awesome and we love what you do. Can we expect a 2015 release of Bannerlord?

Love,
The community

Kony 2012

Thundersnow said:
I heard it's going to be a revolutionary side scroller this time out.
It's going to be a reactionary elder scroller!

EDIT for srs answer:

We haven't announced any release plans yet! Expectation is high and our goal is to make the best game we can, rather than rush release something which doesn't do justice to the series.

Captain Lust said:
Kony 2012

Thundersnow said:

EDIT for srs answer:

We haven't announced any release plans yet! Expectation is high and our goal is to make the best game we can, rather than rush release something which doesn't do justice to the series.
Good

Why would a passionate dev team NOT want their game to be as good as possible though. It is not the right answer to these questions imo, as people don't normally ask them because of impatience/wanting you to rush the game. They simply want to know the state of the game.

No one really knows **** about the status of Bannerlord, those blogs could be anything.

Would be really nice if you could interact with the community a whole lot more.

Captain Lust said:
Kony 2012

Thundersnow said:

EDIT for srs answer:

I just hope that you'll also integrate keyboard options for the fight system, cause I feel like I'm the only one blocking with keyboard keys etc,... and if it disappears cause most of Warband players block with mouse, I'll be so fuc***.

i think they should wait for many reasons

1. make the game super perf with no bugs :smile:
2.i cant run the game, so i need to build new computer, but ill only have enough around christmas next year
3. no bugz plz
4. they just announced new dlc, they can't release that and then release bannerlord rlly soon after

nbdy cares about me

I play Warband already here like 2 years, and he is not boring, Bannerlord he like a breath of fresh to something pleasant )

DeathwolfX03 said:
Why would a passionate dev team NOT want their game to be as good as possible though. It is not the right answer to these questions imo, as people don't normally ask them because of impatience/wanting you to rush the game. They simply want to know the state of the game.

No one really knows **** about the status of Bannerlord, those blogs could be anything.

Would be really nice if you could interact with the community a whole lot more.
And in what way would that be?

"Hey guys the game is 83.5% finished!"

It looks so silly to say. Creating mechanics and gameplay takes around 20% of the time, it's the brush up and making everything look and function as perfect as possible that's the remaining 80%.  They can say "we've implented everything we wanted to" but that doesn't mean it's even remotely close to finishing and people would still bugg them to spill their guts on all of the features. Not knowing if they're even going to be as good as they planned or maybe even better.

We'd need a pretty darn good beta of the game to have a image of what the game is going to be. I think the dev's should focus on not making a play-able beta of the game for the large community, but to perfect their game and release it as soon as they're satisfied with it.

C A I U S said:
Captain Lust said:
Kony 2012

Thundersnow said:

EDIT for srs answer:

I just hope that you'll also integrate keyboard options for the fight system, cause I feel like I'm the only one blocking with keyboard keys etc,... and if it disappears cause most of Warband players block with mouse, I'll be so fuc***.

Haha totally agree. Same here :grin:

take your time, I imagine W&B2 will be alive and kicking for many years after its release do to modding community.

Just ppppllleeassseee make it user friendly for utility mods. Let people create new packages (like a new world map + history) as a standlone mod, but also include a tool that let us add the cool little things to native (think Elder Scrolls, Total War, etc).

Utility mods like: remade textures, new itens, new UI screens, replace sounds, new NPCs, etc.

Then I can go to Steam, subscribe to 20 mods, select them on the game start screen... and ... done. My native game now has a new helmet, a cool new sword, new companion, a new quest... etc. Easy as pie.

They can't give any sort of information on release for logical reasons.

one of them being:
If they'd give any sort of estimate people would interpretet it however they want and hold them to it.

Back
Top Bottom