Ferguson Riots

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh they're being heard alright, a lot of the media agrees with them and has worked to fan the flames, as well as just about every person I've seen post about it on Facebook. To still insinuate that they're somehow not being heard is ridiculous.

Monkeys.

I mean, if at least US was central planned economy, it might have made some infinitesimally tiny sense, but like this is they are just showing how subhumanely one can act if he forgots to turn his head on.

Don't add national guard to the mix. It'll only make things worse. Tell the decent people left in the city to evacuate. Pull all police from the mix. Let the riots run their course and clean up afterwards like you would any natural disaster. Yeah it sucks to just let a city burn, but at least there'll be less violence and the rioters may realize that they're going about this all wrong.

And that leaves an even bigger mess afterwards if you do that in figuring out compensation for the inevitable massive property damages if such a thing were to occur.

I live 15-20 min from this ****, lots of fun. I feel like the media hyped up the riots so much beforehand that everybody felt like they should be rioting.

"Let's interview this store owner that's cleaning his guns as he prepares to fight off looters after tonight's decision"

Tibertus said:
Don't add national guard to the mix. It'll only make things worse. Tell the decent people left in the city to evacuate. Pull all police from the mix. Let the riots run their course and clean up afterwards like you would any natural disaster. Yeah it sucks to just let a city burn, but at least there'll be less violence and the rioters may realize that they're going about this all wrong.

That's a terrible idea. Yeah, lets let mobs of angry violent people run around unchecked and let them burn and destroy anything and everything. We'll just wait till sunrise to clean everything up and sort it all out.

They should have suspended martial law, called a curfew and arrested everyone out past that time.

So, if I understood correctly, this one guy got shot by a police officer, and now, a few months later, they are burning the city down?
Weren't they burning it down when the guy was shot, too?
In my opinion, burning a city down twice for someone getting shot sounds incredibly stupid, but hey, I guess I am just a racist or something.

Back
Top Bottom