A Few Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I was just wondering how do I grant fiefs I own to vassals? I have 2 towns, 3 castles and 5 villages to myself and I've been trying to find out how to give them away (looking around on the forum, you go and talk to your minister but the only options i have with my minister is to hire new staff, and kick him out of the job) I have the chancellor and the other 2, but neither of them give the option either, I tried sending a spy too but I can only buy food from them, challenge to a duel or insult

Also, how do I declare war, make peace, make allies and the like? again I don't have the option with any of my court and I'm really confused, I've literally tried everything I can think of, and have looked everywhere on the forum but all the answers don't seem to actually be relevant to my game for some reason

It sounds like you have the default prominent local minister who is, for some reason, useless. You need to kick him out and appoint one of your companions or wife (if you have one) as minister in order to be able to hand out fiefs and send emissaries on diplomatic missions to other factions. Vanilla Warband has the same issue, the prominent local doesn't have the range of options that the minister should.

Back
Top Bottom